Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever stayed with someone you didn't like just because the sex was so good?

last reply
8 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
My ex-girlfriend and I reached the stage where we pretty much constantly argued, but the make up sex was soooo good, I reckon I probably stayed with her a good six months longer than I should have purely based on the sex alone.

To such an extent that if we had a row on Friday and didn't speak on Saturday, I would be really looking forward to the filthy sex that usually followed on Sunday!

Has anyone else stayed in a relationship they knew was over, just because the sex was amazing?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Had a guy who was big and knew just how to make me cum, but out of bed we had nothing in common. We lasted 2 years purely based on amazing sex!
Lurker
0 likes
Personally no. I'd rather take the time to find the right partner who was both good in bed and out of it. I mean why be miserable most of the time and have moments of happiness when there's a chance to have both? Sex is an extremely important part of a relationship but at the same time you're going to want a partner who's got your back and loves you to bits. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not stayed with, but hooked up with many times cause he was so fucking good!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, but it wouldn't surprise me if I subconsciously did...

Lurker
0 likes
Had a girl like that in school she never wanted to be close and coulda been a real sexy lady but she went the wrong way and people always abided her but I stayed friends with her I still think of her
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
no. you can only fuck so often.

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sadly I have when better judgement is bullied by raw erectile passion