Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever left your sex toy out, and have it found by another person?

last reply
111 replies
14.5k views
1 watcher
3 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Left my vibrator out one evening in the bathroom. My adult daughter came to visit the next day, needed an aspirin and I told her to go into my bathroom and get one. When she came back she mentioned the vibrator sitting on the counter. I was embarrassed, but she was more interested in the concept of using one, as she never had tried one. After we talked about it for awhile, I almost gave it to her, but thought that would be pretty weird, so I actually bought a similar one for her. Now she is a much happier person!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah my daughter found it when she was 9,kind of awkward telling her it was Mommy's friend
Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Once, on purpose. I left my favorite 8" ribby and a tube of lube on the bathroom counter for my sister to find. She considers me a godless sexual deviant who will burn in hell. Her response was as desired and she's not been back -- win, win.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it when a plan comes together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not exactly, but one time My brother in law came to help us move furniture and when they lifted the bed there was my largest vibrator under the bed that I had forgotten about. He turned about 10 shades of red and quickly left the room.
Lurker
0 likes
yes a few times remeber one time my girlfriends daughter found it in the bathroom and brought it down to us in the ktchine omg it was hard to said why it was all wet
Lurker
0 likes
A few times. Once on purpose.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes on purpose so a gf would find it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes both intentionally and unintentionally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times on purpose, several by accident. The latest, totally by accident, was last summer. For several years I've kept one version or another of a pocket rocket in a baggy in the glovebox of my SUV for those times of needed stress relief on long drives. I let my nephew and niece take it to pick up a pizza for dinner and he failed to make a full stop at a stop sign right in front of one of the local cops. Mike had his license ready, Katie found the registration after tossing a few items on the dashboard, one was the baggy. Might not have been noticed if the on/off wasn't a sort of hair trigger and started buzzing around. I found out about the stop by a phone call from the officer asking if they had permission to use the vehicle. He also had some advice about keeping personal items in a more discreet place. I was so upset about the stop and call I never thought about what he had meant till they got back. Both very embarrassed, Mike mostly about the stop, Katie about tossing what she thought was a small flashlight onto the dash and having to catch it and turn it off. Both were soon hysterical about the look on my face when I realized what had happened. Embarrassing to explain to them and still causes a flush when I see Officer McAdams, he always has a grin on his face.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Guilty...lol. Also found a box of toys, in my mom's closet, when I was looking to "borrow" a pair of heels, when I was pretty young. Naturally I "borrowed" one of those, too, lol. I suppose that it's karma, that I've had a few found, too !
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wife's hot, single friend asked my wife if I could install ceiling fan in her condo for her. Wife told her I would. Went to condo on Sun am and found out ceiling fan was over her bed in master bedroom. She had a clear glass dildo and matching butt plug sitting on the dresser..actually on display, right where I set my tools. She spent the whole time telling me how it sucked being single and standing under the ladder in just a way so I could see down her blouse. Her mouth and face only inches from my crotch....which I am fighting the urge to pop wood the entire time. I purposely knocked the dildo over when i was pulling my tools together...stood it up straight again, looked her in the face and she is judging my reaction. I smiled and told her it was nice how they matched...and I left. Wish I would of, could of, should of.....shit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes, the first time was by my mother. Had it happen a few times since as well, guess I am not that responsible with my toys.
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Great topic!

Yes, I have discovered my wife's n toys on occasion. I have also held one for ransom, having also conveniently put dead batteries in the other one, to make sure she might care to want it back.

She of course knows enough to demand that I prove to her I have not broken it.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Normal Adjacent
0 likes
I have left some out when I want attention.

I keep two glass toys in my freezer. They are tucked away but one time we had neighbors over and one of them was looking for more ice and found them. We all laughed about it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There have been occasions when something was left on display.
The 'Nosey Parker' wanted to know what it was.
They were told 'Bend over and we'll show you where IT goes'.
0 likes
I have, my daughter saw it and said eww mom... lol nosy daughters..
Click below to see

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My lady left a small suitcase full in an up scale hotel room. She called and confirmed that they were there, but made me go back to get them

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I know this is "ask the gals" but I wanted to share this I read. Hotel maids find things left behind all the time, usually it is a jacket or shoes, or sometimes a toy. Most hotels have a policy that anything they find is kept for 30 days in case the guests comes back. Some guests do come back to get their forgotten but never a toy.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I had my dildo I call Bob battery operated boyfriend lol. The dog came into the living room with it in his mouth and my daughter says mom was has rocky got in his mouth. Lol talk about embarrassment. My son and daughter were like eeewwwww mommmmmmm. Lol.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

A few months ago, my then-boyfriend (now husband) was out of state, working. A friend and sometimes lover came over to keep me company, the only drawback was that her (OF AGE) little brother was visiting from the west coast. In a hurry, before they arrived, I swept up my massive sex-toy collection and stowed them all in my "writing studio", which is actually our guest bedroom.

I totally forgot that I had plopped them all on my desk, in plain sight, until I opened the door after they decided to sleep over. I was at first mortified, but then kind of turned on, as he definitely saw them. I think he "examined" them because they sure looked moved around after they left.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide