Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had two sexual partners in the same night who didn't know about each other?

last reply
101 replies
13.3k views
2 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, several times with the same woman. One didn't know, the other didn't care.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prior to my marriage it happened several times. It isn't as though I was keeping anything from my partners, it is just not something that I was asked about. If asked I certainly would have (and on a few of occasions had) shared the info.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, it happened. I invited one of my fun friends to my place for the evening and another of my fun friend came the same day to have fun with me in the during daytime. I had to please them both that day :P
0 likes
Had sex with my bf's best friend when he gave me a ride home one night. I felt so guilty that I woke my bf and had sex with him lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Never had two women in one night but I did get cross dressed and sucked four cocks in one night.  I put an ad on Craig’s list and made it very clear I was being slutty and looking to suck multiple cocks so they all knew.  

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

I had three in one night. I wasn't expecting the other two to be around.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

As a former Exotic Dancer and straight Male Ballet Dancer I not only slept with two different women on the same night but oftentimes, with two at the same time.  In my privatized former world, this was actually not such a big deal as with Dancers, sex is an 'entitled' cathartic release from what we did.  Nonetheless, as a male dancer I certainly didn't go about the studio thumping my chest about it as this is beyond rude and disrespectful.      

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes, I've done this many times.