Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had such an uncontrollable urge to masturbate, that you've just had to give in?

last reply
11 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
More when I was a hormone raddled young man, but I would often feel the usual urges down below and know that I either had to answer them or risk hiding my obvious arousal, so I would sneak away either to a toilet or sometimes woodland or even once upstairs on a bus! Has anyone else (man or woman) not been able to fight the urge to masturbate and had no choice but to give in, regardless of the situation or surroundings?
Lurker
0 likes
I'm like that all the time at work, and working in a shop based for tourists, (which are usually older members of the public) I often have to sneak through to the back cupboard of the shop and finger myself for a couple of minutes just to relieve the urge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes! on the train, i was heading home from uni.
Lurker
0 likes
yes.....in the car
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Yes.

You better not fight your urges my baby and you must let it all out especially been with me every time we go out ;). I mostly well always feel randy everytime I think or i am been with my good lil girl. I know you will listen to me once i am in that mood. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
most recent time was at walmart, went to the fitting room to take care of buisness
Lurker
0 likes
Walmart? Being an Aussie, I've only ever seen pictures of bad things at Walmart. Would have thought it would have the opposite effect on someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Regularly!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

As a young man I always had the urge but now that I’m older and masterbating has become so more erotic and satisfying - knowing I will have alone time and don’t have to worry about being interrupted the anticipation is as exciting as well

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I get this feeling almost daily.

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
0 likes

Not much anymore, though it was an urge like that which prompted my first outdoor adventures. Now that I am trying to replicate that consciously with preparation (e.g. going commando on my walks for easier access), I seem to be less interested in or aroused by it.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One