Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever had sex with someone you felt was unattractive because you the the sex would be good?

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I had a relationship with a lady from work once that I never considered attractive. She was overweight, had the palest skin I had ever seen, lots of freckles, and tended to be loud and somewhat obnoxious. There were rumors that the young lady and her husband were swingers and enjoyed group sex. After working with her for about 3 years she approached me and asked me out for drinks. I asked if her husband would be there and she said no. I agreed and she showed up at the bar with a skirt, a black see through shirt and black bra. We wound up back at her place and, yes her husband was there with another women. I wound up fucking the wife while the husband and other girl had sex in other room. Then we had sex in the same room. I even entered the other girl while she was sucking the husband.
This was some of the best sex I have ever had and I almost didn't get to because I was hung up on her looks.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have hooked up with plenty of unattractive (not attractive to me)girls. I work like a maniac leaving my love life to a minimum so I will take what I can get for sex and if I have to I will take the unattractive ones too. But to my surprise, I had really good sex with some of them girls that I don't have any attraction to.

Like few of months ago, I hooked up with a girl that I knew for a long time but never thought I would have sex with her. She is short and skinny with an unusual size head. Her body was like disproportional; she had long skinny legs and short body with.

Once in a while we texted each other and one day I asked her if she wants to hook up. She came over to my place around 10:30pm that night with food. After we ate and washed up a little, it was on. At first it was awkward with a giggles here and there but once we got into it, holy crap!!! Although she had a weird body portion her tits were pretty nice. They were like two softballs, nice and firm. She moved well, her bjs were awesome. When I was going down on her, she moved around knowing what she wanted and her orgasms were explosive. She wanted hard and deep. I smacked her ass so hard and she just took it.

Since then, she came over about every other week. I just saw her last Friday.

Right now, I have a partner who is very attractive but works similar to me as an attorney, So we hook up often to fulfill our sexual needs. But when she in stress mode and she either shuts down or work all day, I have to find it somewhere else and a lot them aren't that pretty.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. She talked a big talk, really got me going through text messages and stuff but she was/is really unattractive. We got together and her skills were as bad as her looks. Also after getting to know her better she's very negative and full of drama. Then to top it off she keeps texting me and wont take no for an answer. Lesson learned, now I stick to my standards, and also get to know someone before bedding them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I did after a night in the pub with a girl I well knew. She was part of our friend group but not the prettiest girl.
Even worse, I didn't really liked her. But having too much to drink I ended up in her bed.
I was moving down south to lick her when I found out she didn't shave or trim her pussy at all.
Even so I licked her out and when she came she squirted. Never had experienced that before and I was so shocked I went limp.
She didn't want to give head to get me hard again and hardly made any effort at all.
I dressed and left. Next friday I found out she had spread the rumor I was very small endowed and couldn't get it hard.
Learned my lesson well!