Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you been masturbating more than usual in lockdown during covid?

last reply
12 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I know I have been going crazy jerking off my cock. I have been working from home since March and I dont think there has been a single day gone by where I didnt blow at least one load.

What about you? Men and women. Im curious.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I've been doing the opposite, read a lot of gorgeously enticing filth and completely refuse to play.
Sexual frustration does wonders for my creativity.
Then when it all gets properly volcanic, drag my lover to bed and let it all out in a wild frenzy of fucking.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, isolated wi a friend for months till cabin fever drove us out. Past two months I've had a Cold, then Covid, which tanked my libido.

But I am thinking about jerking off tonight
Lurker
0 likes
I've been shut in with my spouse, so it's increased our sex together, not really masturbating.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by themiester
I know I have been going crazy jerking off my cock. I have been working from home since March and I dont think there has been a single day gone by where I didnt blow at least one load.

What about you? Men and women. Im curious.

MORE
Lurker
0 likes
Tell me about it. Broke up with my lady friend in the beginning of 2020, Covid hits, and I have been stroking it daily ever since.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Guilty
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Nope....

Too many people home.

Hugs,
Xo
Lurker
0 likes
I have a pretty good house full and since everyone is now always here not able to play by myself as much as I want to
Lurker
0 likes
About the same as usual
0 likes
Not really. My masturbation has tended to come and go for a long time now and that has not changed. If I am in a mood and the opportunities are coming up more often, I do it more often.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

When we were in lockdown, I masturbated less. I think not having as much sex lower my sexual desires and I didn't want to masturbate as much. But that's over now so it's back to 2-3 times a day.