Hand Placement

last reply
9 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where would you like his/her hands to be placed during sex? Is it important?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
where ever she wants it really doesn't matter this is one of those things you just dont think about or pay attention to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
All over my body.....
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mine are generally tangled in her hair or smacking her ass. Hers are normally either holding her up, tied behind her back or clawing up mine. All of these are good option.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ForumChatter
Where would you like his/her hands to be placed during sex?
Depends on what's going on. Sometimes it's good to hold them down. Sometimes it's good for the other to grab hair, hips, etc. Sometimes it's hot to have my back clawed. Sometimes their hands should be on my cock. Sometimes it should be on their own parts. It would be weird for hands to be in the same place all the time.
Lurker
0 likes
That depends upon the sexual act and the position used. Oral sex one to steady the other to cup and caress. (OR if she's receiving, on my head to guide me to where she wants me to go (Or PUSH at orgasm) Cowgirl wherever SHE wants them, Missionary my head or back works fine UNLESS SHE SCRATCHES! THEN I want those pretty little hand pinned to the bed! I am NOT into pain!
Lurker
0 likes
In his hands, on his neck (yes, for that), on his chest, fondling him, his back, tied up, his shoulders, my tits (I like to pinch), stroking his cock while he's in motion, toying with my own ass (yep - doubling), in his hair, on the head board, against the wall, on the steering wheel, the back of the couch.

I mean seriously - wherever the hell they need to go to make it the best fuck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
In his hands, on his neck (yes, for that), on his chest, fondling him, his back, tied up, his shoulders, my tits (I like to pinch), stroking his cock while he's in motion, toying with my own ass (yep - doubling), in his hair, on the head board, against the wall, on the steering wheel, the back of the couch.

I mean seriously - wherever the hell they need to go to make it the best fuck.

Amen! Amen! I say to you!! LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lustyrose4u
All over my body.....

But I also love this just as much. I mean there are days when we are all like "Tommy"
in The Who song.....that need is there to just be caressed and "touched,"
in a physical way so that it rocks your whole being ya know? I am a very five sense person, and I want my woman to know that, yes, I have noticed what a fine ass she has, so I grab it, and what soft silky skin she has, so I touch it like a feather when we start out.....I think a woman (most) wants you to do that in just the right way. Let her know she rocks you to the bone baby!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when doin it cowgirl, I like it when she places her hands on my chest, and I place mine on hers.

Click The Pic