Golden Showers

last reply
16 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
6 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My wife and I have recently become curious about golden showers to add to our already great sex life. We actually tried it while on vacation in Las Vegas last December with her peeing on me. We haven't had the opportunity to try it again and I've haven't given her a golden shower yet. We both actually found it pretty erotic and really want to try it again. We've been watching on-line golden shower videos and find many of them to involve peeing on each others face and in the mouth. We're not too sure we want to go this far.

Anyone else out there have any experience with golden showers and if so how far have you gone with it. Any harm in peeing in someones mouth? What does urine taste like?

We're more inclined to just peeing on each others genitalia and on her tits. I know this is kind of a strange question but we're just wondering how common this is and would like to hear from other people who have tried it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
The first time I ever tried this was over 25 years ago with my ex wife. She could really produce urine in huge amounts. She would sit above me and shower my cock and torso. My wife now claims she can't unless she is on the toilet, however she likes me to shower her. Although she doesn't taste it. I do miss receiving it.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been golden showered twice. The first time, I was in the woods sucking my boyfriend's cock, and I tasted his piss as he squirted it onto my tongue. I loved it. The second time, I was in bed with a girlfriend, she was on top and she pressed back toward my feet and coated my belly with her piss. I didn't enjoy that as much as the first one, but it did give me a warm feeling.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it years ago - due to loosing a bet. I was in a bath with three guys all going at once. I cant say I enjoyed it. I never got any above my shoulders. It was all directed at my pussy and breasts.
I have never tasted it.
My gf and I have done it over each other in the shower with the water flowing. Cant say it did anything for us though.
Not on our menu any more.
Lurker
0 likes
Not appealing to me at all! Nor would I crap on anyone either.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Quote by Cyndy
Not appealing to me at all! Nor would I crap on anyone either.

Well thank you for your very candid reply. Of course we would not crap on each other either as that would really be disgusting. Additionally, the question didn't have anything to do with defication, but thanks for your moronic reply.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by kpLanders

Well thank you for your very candid reply. Of course we would not crap on each other either as that would really be disgusting. Additionally, the question didn't have anything to do with defication, but thanks for your moronic reply.

you're right, mentioning scat in a wholesome thread about drinking piss is just too far!
Lurker
1 like
Quote by mrd82

you're right, mentioning scat in a wholesome thread about drinking piss is just too far!

Alternative healers swears that drinking your own piss has healing effects.
Rookie Scribe
1 like
Back when I used to get drunk, I would lay on my back and piss on myself / in my mouth. Never done it with anyone.
Lurker
1 like
One time with a girl. on me but not on my face. Somehow never thought how hot pee is lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I've never drunk pee but I am interested in other aspects of it.
Lurker
0 likes
The idea thinking of this turns me on but i have never done it
Rookie Scribe
1 like

Quote by kpLanders
My wife and I have recently become curious about golden showers to add to our already great sex life. We actually tried it while on vacation in Las Vegas last December with her peeing on me. We haven't had the opportunity to try it again and I've haven't given her a golden shower yet. We both actually found it pretty erotic and really want to try it again. We've been watching on-line golden shower videos and find many of them to involve peeing on each others face and in the mouth. We're not too sure we want to go this far.

Anyone else out there have any experience with golden showers and if so how far have you gone with it. Any harm in peeing in someones mouth? What does urine taste like?

We're more inclined to just peeing on each others genitalia and on her tits. I know this is kind of a strange question but we're just wondering how common this is and would like to hear from other people who have tried it.

I have done almost everything with golden delight. It started just like your experience. But I wanted more. I moved to self passing on my face then in my mouth. I now drink it, mine or hers. It's an acquired taste. If they are hydrated the taste is very similar to water. I want to get fucked then have them pee in my ass. I want to be filled up with pics.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Golden showers are something I haven't tried and don't have much interest in either.

0 likes

Would love to try and the idea of peeing in her bum right before anal has always peaked my interest to try.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Not something I'm remotely interested in.

0 likes

Not something I'm normally interested in, but sometimes the videos attract me. I think that's more about me having a bit of a mouth fetish.

My last published story: Good For Nothing