Getting off doing anal...

last reply
23 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why can some girls... or guys get off doing anal but others cant?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Why can't you dance to architecture?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Well said, Sprite.

I was going to launch into another of my fruitless rants explaining things in excruciating detail, but I think you covered it.
Lurker
0 likes
Why do unicorns poop rainbows?
How long is a piece of string?
Why isn't grass blue?
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Why isn't grass blue?

It is blue.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It is blue.

I stand corrected lol.
Site administrator
0 likes
Well for the guys perhaps it gets stuck and they have to call the emergency services .. a little like the children getting a saucepan stuck on their head when playing I am a darlickk .. exterminate exterminate .. idk and wtf anyway!!

and yes I know I spelt darlickk wrong lmao
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Well for the guys perhaps it gets stuck and they have to call the emergency services .. a little like the children getting a saucepan stuck on their head when playing I am a darlickk .. exterminate exterminate .. idk and wtf anyway!!

and yes I know I spelt darlickk wrong lmao

Thats nothing i recently read a book called sudden response its by r l mathewson about paramedics. They got an emergency call from a guy who claimed he had slipped in the bathroom fallen on his wifes vibrator and that why it was stuck in his arse lmao, they had to stand aside while he came too pmsl x all in all a very entertaining book xoxo
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Lurker
0 likes
John and Kiera, have you two been smoking something together?
Site administrator
0 likes
Um hello man .. I mean T .. no dude .. never touch that stuff .. party dude and just chill.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by trinket
John and Kiera, have you two been smoking something together?

THIS was my Sunday morning laugh!! Thanks Trinket!!

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
You guys are killing me
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Why can't you dance to architecture?

But I can!

I can tango to Frank Lloyd Wright and do the twist to Sir Christopher Wren. Give me a Corinthian column and I can really boogie, and shake my booty to anything postmodernism.
Site administrator
0 likes
ok serious .. never tried it so that for me is probably why ..
Lurker
0 likes
I can't really answer the question but I my opinion is it could be based on the circumstances, not taking your time to adjust, mental thing, etc. I personally get off allot when I have anal and love every minute of it.
Lurker
0 likes
I can dance to anything - I've got mad skills. . . two undernourished egos and four rotating hips (Inertia Creeps by Massive Attack)

Honestly - I get why people don't like it and don't question why they don't . . . but I love it - and for a long time it was the only way I COULD get off (now commune with Freud and figure that out) . . .that was until I married my husband.

I think the appeal of anal for me is psychological because my thoughts are extremely different . . . it's like a neuron power trip or something.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love giving and recieving anal! And yes I have cum from just the penetration in my ass!
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Why did anyone vote for George Bush? Twice!

They knew he was gonna fuck 'em over and yet... they voted for him anyway. Twice.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe they think the grass is bluer on the other side
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy

For the same reason some find it fascinating, but I don't. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed him fucking my ass, but only because I was giving him pleasure. It didn't stimulate me sexually.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Tommy25Boy

This will probably lead to a rush to check out your profile pics but you are seriously hung mate. Your cock could do damage if your not careful. I'd suggest that first you try a cock or a dildo up your ass to know how it feels, then use plenty and I mean plenty of lube and careful preparation before putting that schlong in an ass. Good luck, you'll need it.
Lurker
0 likes
Don't know why someone would not get off but put me down for someone who loves it and gets off everytime.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know, but I'm so glad I can. I have no control over it, and I'm not touching my dick at all, but if it hits a right spot, and I let it get deeper I'll blow instantly, so I alway squirm up to avoid cumming too soon. There's no better orgasm then being made to cum through your ass alone, and while your cumming hard thrusts and ramming to prolong it.