Login

Fun one ,a "what if"

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
What if, ---- you were born the opposite sex to what you are now. ie: if you are a female, what do you think your life would be as a young viril male? what would you want to do, how would your day/life be?-------------------------Me first I guess, I guess if a female I would have lost my v card around 15 (as a male it was younger) , and as I progressed I would find 3 sums to be the ideal situation,as spit roasting looks fun to me. Probably to the point that any future partner would have to understand my fetish and agree to it. As I aged I am sure it would wane somewhat ,but here I am a 68 year old still wishing my S/O and I could make it happen.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Well if I were a man, I wouldn't have had to worry about protection, the cycles of the moon , dealing with a moon curse and being an emotional mess at times.
I'd be able to fuck when I wanted with very little consequences.
I'd be able to sleep with as many people as I wanted and nobody would call me a whore.
If I slept with someone I fancied because they suggested we do, I wouldn't be labelled a slut.
I could touch my bits in public and people would say nothing.
I could go on public transport without worrying about being felt up. I could eat what I wanted and tell the world I didn't need to go on a diet.
I could find a tailor who would actually make clothes to fit me perfectly instead of being told it's my fault for being a size they didn't want to to make properly.
I wouldn't need to shave my legs, armpits or bits. I don't need to wear a whole lot of scent either.
I could buy a phone without it being covered in glitter or pink. I could report a fault without having my intelligence questioned. I could talk to a mechanic without him thinking I'm a total idiot.
I could buy a car without being sold on the amount of space in the back for kids. I could fly from one corner of the world to the other with no fear anyone anywhere would want to keep a copy of my xray scan at the airport.
I could go topless on the beach without someone caring or taking a picture of it. I could go to a club without worrying about being groped by a drunken idiot, or having some boozed up twit whispering his number in my ear when I'm with my girlfriend.
I wouldn't have to play nice all the time so I don't get assaulted in the club. I wouldn't need to clock where every bouncer and exit is in case a drunken twit decides to sexually assault me.
I wouldn't need to worry about ass holes trying to take pictures down my top from the balcony or get picture of what's under my skirt when I'm out.
I could get a cab without worrying about being violated and the law doing nothing.
I could walk down an alley anywhere in the world and piss against the wall. I could walk down the alley and only be worried about being mugged instead of , kidnapped or murdered.
I could visit every country in the world without fear that the law wouldn't listen to me if I reported a crime.
I wouldn't have to worry about my gender, religion or sexual identity being used to persecute me for being a freak or a deviant. I could get medical care without having to constantly prove I wasn't pregnant, or deal with my doctors religious bigotry.
I'd feel morally and socially entitled to learn what makes me happy in bed.
I could fuck myself senseless anytime I wanted without feeling like some kind of depraved fallen woman. Granted that's more when I was a teen.
I could go to family events without being asked am I getting broody yet.
I wouldn't need to wear a bra and put up with my chest being compressed by sports safety gear.
I wouldn't need to buy make up any more or worry about cleansing my pores.
I wouldn't need to get my hair dyed to pretend I hadn't aged.

I could give someone a present and be thanked for it. Get credit for anything I did once, because good boys get credit while good girls get more work to do.
I could compete for a promotion without worrying that the fact I'm of child bearing age might mean I'd take time off to have a family and so be secretly held against me.
If someone said "gay" like it's a bad thing I wouldn't need to fear for my safety or those of my community.
Yes dickhead a phone isn't gay, it's something you don't like.

On the downside. I'd have to learn how to shave my face, and every bloody day too. I'd have to pick up the bill if I went on a date. I'd have to pay more for car insurance because I'm a higher insurance risk. Live a lot less longer.
I'd only be able to cum once then wait an eternity to reload and go again. The worst bit is I'd probably lose my link to my Goddess as I'd have no need to be bound to a Divine Female force is I was linked to a Male force instead.
I wouldn't be able to cry if I felt upset without being labelled weak. I'd have to claim to like action movies to prove I'm macho, when sometimes I like an action movie dammit. I@d never be able to tell my dad I love him, because men don't say that to each other.
I'm at a much higher risk of violence, even scumbags know hitting a woman tends to draw a crowd but belting another guy is fine.
I'd have to be always right because the men I've known can't ever admit to a mistake or being wrong. I'd never be able to use Dita Von Teese as a life role model and use Tease as a weapon and defence.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Mary Poppins
0 likes
If I were a man, I could have a pee standing up without wetting my heels. That’s about it. As a woman I can enjoy the pleasure of both men and ladies. Ladies are much better lovers by the way. A slowly brewed cup of tea from the pot tastes so much better than a t-bag.
Be nice to each other

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes
Sorry, too nightmarish to contemplate.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
My dad would be ecstatic, having had 4 daughters while hoping for a son. Other than suddenly being his favorite, I can't think of any other advantages to being a male.