Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Favourite position

last reply
19 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
What is your favourite position to have sex ?
My wife loves doggy style.
I like my wife on the edge of the bed with her legs of my shoulders while I fuck her deep and hard.
Today my wife rode my cock while I sat on a dining chair. What position did you last enjoy ?
69 earlier, shot cum straight down her throat
Cowgirl. I can last forever, plus I can grab/touch almost anywhere. A man hasn't lived until he's has his wife riding him cowgirl and lactating like crazy.
my wife in her favourite position, more in my albums
Quote by colin123
my wife in her favourite position, more in my albums
Her legs pulled back waiting to be penetrated
Many of the positions you have mentioned I like very much. I would have to say that having her ankles on my shoulders and being able to lift her ass slightly does allow for great penetration and allows me to grip various differnt places on her body. If I push her legs back far enough it also exposes her ass to my probing fingers.
Torn between cowgirl and fucklicking
cowgirl, her boobs bouncing and easy to play with and her clit is also accessible,

and

doggy, same as cowgirl plus the added view of her anus.
Missonary and any position from behind my partner, standing/doggystyle/laying sideways
The one where I'm cumming and it looks like I'm malfunctioning but then I start to laugh.

That's the best one.

But Missionary on the edge of bed for kisses and eye contact.
Maybe I want to play w/ your hair too.
standing and bent over, face down ass up
It's hard to choose, I love every position but it also depends on my partner. Some guys cocks aren't as fat as perhaps I'd like ... so definitely 'doggy' with those.

A guy with ample girth such that he stretches my vaginal walls, it's got to be 'missionary' with my legs slung over his shoulders so's he can get in really deep and make me cum over and over.
There are too many great positions to choose from. I guess it depends on my mood. Today doggie.
Quote by Rick_Valley
There are too many great positions to choose from. I guess it depends on my mood. Today doggie.

she loves being fucked in this position

Cowgirl or reverse cowgirl

Doggy and all its variations. If she has a favorite and is super into it, odds are pretty good that I'll be into it too though.

Any position she would like or whatever position(s) we end up in.