Fantasying about your close friends during masturbation

last reply
22 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, Im going to go out on a limb and assume most of us do it, I guess its just human nature or something. My question is, is it just me or fantasying about your close friends (of the gender(s) you¡re attracted to) usually leads to more intense and satisfying masturbatory experiences? Why do you think that is? Does it means we all secretly want to fuck our friends?

Well, I guess in my case the last part is probably true as I usually end up developing crushes for most of my friends, but its not my fault, as I have some very attractive female friends (which can be a cause of great frustration). So most times its probably just a case of me simply releasing all that sexual tension.
Lurker
0 likes
I do often. Close friends, coworkers, people I associate with etc. I don't over think why it just comes naturally. I'm curious by nature. Just wondering what people look like nude or how and what they like to do for sex - it's all fun for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I try not to because I make sure to draw a very strict line between my platonic and sexual relationships.
Lurker
0 likes
Very rarely do I think of someone I'm in daily contact with. It's not that I don't have good-looking friends, it's just that I'm very rarely attracted (sexually) towards these guys and gals. Perhaps I'm around them so much and I know them too well to think they're sexy. I find that my thoughts wander more to people I'm not particularly close to, say my seniors and *coughs* teachers. You don't share the same kind of closeness with them as you do with your friends, so to me, these acquaintances are fair game! (That's a flimsy excuse but...)
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by chatnstroke
I do often. Close friends, coworkers, people I associate with etc. I don't over think why it just comes naturally. I'm curious by nature. Just wondering what people look like nude or how and what they like to do for sex - it's all fun for me.

Your userid is a bit of a dead giveaway, don't you think?

(couldn't resist...you know I luv you)

Mwah!
0 likes
Nope. haha Nope.

I really don't think that way about my friends or they would not be "friends." I have some nice looking and interesting friends, but that attraction just is not there. I don't feel sexually attracted or attracted in any way.

~Unless thinking about a certain scenario at the best girl friend's house counts and certain voyuerism... OR that I DID end up being with my best guy friend when I had NOT thought about it and ended up his girlfriend... not that he did not touch me ever/or try... certain party, and Truth or Dare *0* ~
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

Your userid is a bit of a dead giveaway, don't you think?

(couldn't resist...you know I luv you)

Mwah!

Yes... sometimes a name can say it all... lol...

And I will say... I challenge anyone to a one-handed typing contest smile

Thanks for the msg about your sonnet - just scored and commented - really well done Tamar
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
Very rarely do I think of someone I'm in daily contact with. It's not that I don't have good-looking friends, it's just that I'm very rarely attracted (sexually) towards these guys and gals. Perhaps I'm around them so much and I know them too well to think they're sexy. I find that my thoughts wander more to people I'm not particularly close to, say my seniors and *coughs* teachers. You don't share the same kind of closeness with them as you do with your friends, so to me, these acquaintances are fair game! (That's a flimsy excuse but...)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I usually avoid fantasizing about close friends and acquaintances. Makes things too awkward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
I usually avoid fantasizing about close friends and acquaintances. Makes things too awkward.

It shouldn't do so... unless you happen to tell them. Though a female friend of mine once told me she had fantasized about me on occasions and it didn't really made things awkward between us as much as it made it more fun and flirtatious (too bad back then I never had the balls to ask her out as I used to be really insecure).

Or do you automatically feel awkward when around people you are attracted to/fantasize about?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by malvy

It shouldn't do so... unless you happen to tell them. Though a female friend of mine once told me she had fantasized about me on occasions and it didn't really made things awkward between us as much as it made it more fun and flirtatious (too bad back then I never had the balls to ask her out as I used to be really insecure).

Or do you automatically feel awkward when around people you are attracted to/fantasize about?

I think it's moreso once I've imagined them in that way I can never un-imagine it. And I'll never see them the same again. And working the shitty hours I do I hardly get to see friends! And being in management I like to keep those sorts of ideas away from work
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Musigal

I think it's moreso once I've imagined them in that way I can never un-imagine it. And I'll never see them the same again. And working the shitty hours I do I hardly get to see friends! And being in management I like to keep those sorts of ideas away from work

Yeah, it sometimes happens to me that I will start fantasizing about someone and then, bang! I have developed a serious crush on said person (not sure if that's what you meant though).

I guess it must be a bitch getting a serious crush for someone of your workplace, though I wouldn't know about it as I've never had an actual job
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Quote by malvy

Yeah, it sometimes happens to me that I will start fantasizing about someone and then, bang! I have developed a serious crush on said person (not sure if that's what you meant though).

I guess it must be a bitch getting a serious crush for someone of your workplace, though I wouldn't know about it as I've never had an actual job

Oy, I've had that happen to me! I'm just having a good time, thinking to myself "Man, that friend of mine is ridiculously hot. ...And nice. ...I wonder what she's doing right now.... Oh no..."

2 days later: "Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!!! Not again!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Belthazor

Oy, I've had that happen to me! I'm just having a good time, thinking to myself "Man, that friend of mine is ridiculously hot. ...And nice. ...I wonder what she's doing right now.... Oh no..."

2 days later: "Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist!!! Not again!

haha, sometimes its not 2 days later, but two hours later. Or maybe Im just of the dangerously obsessive type?
0 likes
Dangerously Obssessive sounds like a wonderful story I'd read!

I think it is FINE to fantazise about friends, absolutely!
Just because I didn't -that did not mean that I haven't been the subject a time or two, lol.
My best friend told me after awhile of hinting and being shy about confessing. It wasn't awkward, and in fact it made him MORE comfortable. We were very good, close friends (non-sexual). We stayed friends and months later ended up together as bf & gf! I was his crush. We stayed best friends. We are still together. See~ go figure. ;)

Plus ~ they don't have to know, but that stuff has never been anything I think someone should feel bad or awkward about- maybe some people feel that way, but I think it is just a natural part of life and I am personally big on fantasies (dirty ones being a fav)... so it is all good (or so I think it should be-personally)!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do, yeah. I have a very close friend who I think about often when I play. I'm not sure what it is, but just him touching me is enough to turn me on. Notthing sexual, just when he hugs me, things like that. Nothing will happen, because he's got a girlfriend, and I wouldn't want to mess that up, but if he were single or in an open relationship, I'm pretty sure sex would happen.
Lurker
0 likes
I do sometimes
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, makes me awkward
Lurker
0 likes
I did that ONCE when I was in high school and regretted it because every time I saw him - and he'd start talking - he'd say little one-line phrases and stuff that popped up in my fantasy (not TO ME of course) and it was so distracting.

And further - when I finally showed him I had a slight bit of interest, in hopes he'd want to fuck, he turned me down and there went that friendship.

Just bad bad bad.
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not close friends but sometimes the neighbour's daughters spring to mind while stroking away.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn