last reply
38 replies
4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This forum is for both genders...

As my avatar picture says "Do not be afriad of exploring your sexuality, fantasies and desires. Embrace them. Love them. Make them yours. They are part of who you are. "

What are you fantasies and desires?

Saz x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I sometimes fantasise about having a threesome with a bi-couple
Lurker
0 likes
My fantasy is to have a hot night like in the story Ill Walk Tonight by angelface.....you'll just have to read it to find out ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Not all, but some have germinated into fantastic times.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my, I have many but one constant fantasy is having a threesome with two beautiful bisexual boy-toys (This will never happen for me which is why it's such a hot fantasy!)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Saz_94
This forum is for both genders...

As my avatar picture says "Do not be afriad of exploring your sexuality, fantasies and desires. Embrace them. Love them. Make them yours. They are part of who you are. "

What are you fantasies and desires?

Saz x
to help you to fullfill all your fantasies
Lurker
0 likes
i fantasize about having sex with mature woman .... making love to them .... cuddling .... and alwayz dreaming about being happy with my woman smile
Lurker
0 likes
I would have to say one of mine is to have sex outside in the rain. You know a humid summer day and a nice steady rain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My current 'go to' fantasy right now is where my wife is being fucked by a well hung guy, doggy style, and I am under her, licking her clit at the same time. Of course I have a close up view and my tongue strays occasionally to lick her cum off his shaft. Then when he's about to cum I pull him out of her pussy and finish him off i my mouth. The thought makes me so hot it's uncomfortable.
Lurker
0 likes
One of my fantasies , I'm on stage stripping, I slowly undress, working my
way into the crowd, letting guys cop a feel as I dance through the room
until I'm completely nude, giving lap dances when the guys grab me, throw
me down and one by one have their way with me, in all manners possible
Lurker
0 likes
My go-to fantasy right now doesn't involve me at all. I imagine my husband receiving oral at work(train yard) from an employee. He has his back against the train's ladder and his employee is blowing him like a hungry animal. Right before he cums he stands his employee up and bends him over the coupler, starts licking his ass(by this time i'm usually ready to cum myself.) Then he fucks him hard until he cums, as he cums in my fantasy, so do I.

I desire myself to have a threesome with my husband and my best(male) friend. I don't think of them in the above way, because that is only a fantasy not an actual desire.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Winterfell
I would have to say one of mine is to have sex outside in the rain. You know a humid summer day and a nice steady rain.

You really have to do this... it's amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To have a bi couple worship my cock all night long.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be seduced by 2 lesbians.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To visit a high-class Parisian sex club with Mr Swollen. Or maybe even without him!!
Lurker
0 likes
My all time biggest fantasy is to fuck a guy while wearing a strap! My second biggest would be to have a threesome and my third would be to have a bdsm threesome where I'm the sub to two masters! Ah, fantasies...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

So you want lots of cum.....interesting

It's sorta interesting that you like to get fucked up your ass though...and by interesting I mean hilarious.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's sorta interesting that you like to get fucked up your ass though...and by interesting I mean hilarious.

You shouldn't provoke him, or he'll get back at you with his meanest punchline. He used it on me once and I'm still seeing a therapist because of it.

Oh Lord, show mercy on my poor self. I've had it rough before, but this...!?
Lurker
0 likes
This may seem lame but... to walk into a room full of women and have them give me that hungry lustful stare....
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You shouldn't provoke him, or he'll get back at you with his meanest punchline. He used it on me once and I'm still seeing a therapist because of it.

Oh Lord, show mercy on my poor self. I've had it rough before, but this...!?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I have time travel fantasies. . .going into the ancient past (especially ancient Egypt) as a royal fucking queens, princesses, slaves, and harem girls.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry. . .double post.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

i know, right!
0 likes
I really have the desire and fantasy to have sex in a place of worship. Another, fantasy is having sex in my man's military work vechicle.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BrownEyedBabyGirl89
I really have the desire and fantasy to have sex in a place of worship. Another, fantasy is having sex in my man's military work vechicle.

If I'm putting 2 and 2 together properly (TX and military vehicle) you better be careful you don't bang your head in that tank!

I see fantasies and desires as two different things. Fantasies are things you don't necessarily want to really do but the idea of them is a turn on. If it progresses to the point that you that you want a fantasy to come true - that is a desire.

With those definitions my desire is a threesome with Soleil and another woman. My fantasy...only Soleil knows and she is probably not telling.
0 likes
Quote by jeremiahbull

If I'm putting 2 and 2 together properly (TX and military vehicle) you better be careful you don't bang your head in that tank!

I see fantasies and desires as two different things. Fantasies are things you don't necessarily want to really do but the idea of them is a turn on. If it progresses to the point that you that you want a fantasy to come true - that is a desire.

With those definitions my desire is a threesome with Soleil and another woman. My fantasy...only Soleil knows and she is probably not telling.

It won't be a tank. It's more like a transport vechicle
0 likes
I seem to have answered this in a few ways on a few threads, but maybe this will be the definitive version (or not):

- Sex with a man (I'm bicurious)
- Threesome (I'm open to various configurations)
- Sex outdoors in some beautiful, romantic natural spot
- playing with toys (strap-ons included)

With my current sex life, just getting laid is a bit of a fantasy right now.
Lurker
0 likes
My one big fantasy is, and always has been, to be naked with only a collar and a leash on. To be led into a huge room full of men and women, with my hands handcuffed behind my back. I would be placed on a raised platform about 2 feet above the floor. I would be bound to the platform in a kneeling position and gagged. With everyone in the room watching me, as I am used in every hole, for anyone in the room who happens to want me for their pleasure.