Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Even if you get nothing in return, what famous person would you like to give oral sex?

last reply
68 replies
6.7k views
2 watchers
1 like
Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a few, but these three top the list: (Pics or Gifs optional)

Kate Beckinsale

Olga Kurylenko

Hayden Pantierre
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
The Linebacker
0 likes
I wouldn't give any of 'em oral sex unless l got it back in return.

But l'd take a blow job from Charlize Theron and Kate Beckinsale at the same time, while l eat a sub sandwich and watch football on TV. Thank you.

0 likes
Zlatan Ibrahimovic just because he'll constantly be reminding me that he's the greatest futbal player in the world.

It'll be funny.

And he's very handsome.
Story Verifier
0 likes

This absolute perfect human I'd suck this guy like he was my favourite lollipop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Alison Brie
Not so much because she is beautiful (she’s jaw-droppingly attractive) but because I like to imagine that when someone goes down on her, she gasps and moans in the sexiest and most seductive ways possible. While it’s an excellent show on its own, her sex scene in the first episode of GLOW hooked me on the series.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sandra Bullock
Lurker
0 likes
Jennifer Lawrence.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jennifer Aniston
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jennifer Aniston
Lurker
0 likes
Danica Patrick

Ashley Force

Forum Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm with ya on Danica. She's hot as fuck!

Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Heidi Clum
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Lurker
0 likes

Tom Cruise
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Ana de Armas, Laura Haddock, Daisy Ridley, Alicia Vikander...
Story Verifier
0 likes

Alexander Dreymon

Until my jaw locked
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
0 likes
Male?

Dr. Matt O'Dowd of PBS Spacetime. Hottest nerd ever. Love to have him between my lips.8tYeRYE0eVg17PZv

Lady?

Sarah Blackwood of Walk Off the Earth (maybe a threesome with her and her partner Gianni of the same band) or Racheal Price of Lake Street Dive. Love to make these ladies sing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Dana Delaney
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Just a reminder. I'm considered famous on lush. Keep that in consideration. Thanks!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite
Just a reminder. I'm considered famous on lush. Keep that in consideration. Thanks!

Is Jen more famous than you around here??
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man

Is Jen more famous than you around here??

didn't realize you had a death wish, Larry...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
Quote by sprite

didn't realize you had a death wish, Larry...

Guess that was a NO! Hehehe.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by AriaJ

I love Aubrey Plaza!! My choice too.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Are they to give oral sex to me or am I to give oral sex to them?
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Famous for what?