Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eating food from wifes body.

last reply
24 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
11 likes

Anyone else like to do this ? custard, whipped cream, fruit, cream cakes what is your favourite ?

Eating cum from her body maybe ?

I do find the idea hot up to a point but have never done it. Would likely be too messy for her taste. But to lick whipped cream or some kind of sauce off a lover's body would definitely be a turn-on. Maybe not quite a bucket list item, but certainly a "would try if the opportunity presented" fantasy.

A poem for your enjoyment. Little something that came to me a couple days ago

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-mistake-4

Zip, zero, nada no if you mean anywhere near my vagina. Anything that might disturb the natural ph can cause yeast infections and other problems.

Just had some yoghurt from her titties.

Eating cum from her is pretty good and she gets so turned on by it ๐Ÿ˜œ

Yoghurt today ๐Ÿ˜‹

squirty cream from her large erect nipples today.

Quote by colin123

squirty cream from her large erect nipples today.

She was so horny ๐Ÿ˜œ

cream donut from down her panties, so good

Yoghurt last night all over her titties, devine.

Quote by colin123

Yoghurt last night all over her titties, devine.

๐Ÿ˜œ

Squirty cream from her nipples last night.

Strawberries and cream ๐Ÿ˜‹

Serious question: Is everything okay, bud?

โ–‘Pโ–‘Uโ–‘Sโ–‘Sโ–‘Yโ–‘ โ–‘Iโ–‘Nโ–‘ โ–‘Bโ–‘Iโ–‘Oโ–‘

Yeah, like a medium-rare porterhouse and an extra large hot buttery baked potato.

But always start with a salad between her titties and your favorite dressing.

You can always store a hot buttered sesame seed bread roll between her buttcheeks.

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Strawberries and cream from her tits was great.

Quote by Seeker4

I do find the idea hot up to a point but have never done it. Would likely be too messy for her taste. But to lick whipped cream or some kind of sauce off a lover's body would definitely be a turn-on. Maybe not quite a bucket list item, but certainly a "would try if the opportunity presented" fantasy.

Just do it ๐Ÿ˜‹

I've tasted whipped cream and chocolate sauce (not at the same time) from her boobs. I would never have put anything "foodish" near her pussy. Too many chances for a UTI.

Nutella from her big tits