Do you think you are bisexual?

last reply
11 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You never had any kind of sexual encounter with anybody of same gender, but do you think that someday if the time and situation would come you would sleep with same gender people?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
0 likes
The possibility has occurred to me and I am open to exploring it with the right person. Haven't been there, yet, and it's not a high priority right now.
0 likes
What to think about if your bisexaul your bi I been in the same sex relationship before I know I am bi
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I think everyone is bisexual to some degree.
Just keep wallowing in your own chaotic insecure delusions.
The Engineer
0 likes
well yeah i think i am,i mean yes i am 40%sure i am
Find Simar on:
1. Skype: Simar Singh
2. Kik: simar2308
Lurker
0 likes
I know I am. Nothing like having coco and cunt
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes I wonder about it. No problem to go with a woman, hell I'll do anything she wants me to do to her and same with her to me, but I'm not sure I could straight out go with a man, but I really don't think it would be a problem with hooking up with a transsexual. After all,good ones look like women, some have breasts that are better than some women, so I think I could take that leap. Then if I were in a threesome, mmf it might be fun to try it.i know I must be, but that's the way I feel about it.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure but i'd give it a try ;}
Lurker
0 likes
Not at all!
Lurker
0 likes
I never say never, but this time i should say that. NEVER smile
Lurker
0 likes
I always thought that I was straight. But, when I had an unexpected sex with my male friend, I realized that I enjoy both female and male attention. Bisexuality is great and fun. I'd definitely love to have threesome involving me, a male guy, and a female.