Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you think of your body as 'your partner's possession'?

last reply
15 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
As in 'these are his tits' or 'this is her cock' - and various forms thereof?

Why/why not?

How far / deep does that sense go?

--

Curious - because in some ways [not 100% - and not all the time] I think of my body as belonging to my husband in a way. If he wants to touch - he can, it's his. Within some limits, I still see my body as my own, as well. It's sort of a strange mix - shifting in relation to sex or my mood and probably not much else.

I mentioned something about this the other day to him and he looked at me strange. I tried to explain what i meant but he didn't seem to get it - so he doesn't think of my body as 'his possession' and thus he doesn't see his body as my possession. I find that odd - for some reason - that we have two different minds on the subject but are still happily married.
Active Ink Slinger
No, it is mine and particularly since my wife has no desire for sex anymore and I still do. I still love her as a lifetime marriage partner together and partner in making a homelife together...but I would give my physical body to someone else if they desired it because I still am a passionate and needy person for physical sex interaction.
A determined person with perseverance can overcome many obstacles. They can, many times, perform better than those who are more intelligent, stronger and with better finances by determination and perseverance
Active Ink Slinger
In a sence I do see it as hers, when we are intimate mostly. Since she doesn't wish to enjoy it as much as I wish she would, I still consider it mine too.
Devil's Advocate
Bah! No, I don't. My body is my own.

Which is why I abuse and pollute it as much as I do. I wouldn't feel right doing it to someone else's.

But I have granted my wife an exclusive, royalty-free licence for unlimited access to it in perpetuity throughout the universe.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Metilda
As in 'these are his tits' or 'this is her cock' - and various forms thereof?

Why/why not?

How far / deep does that sense go?

--

Curious - because in some ways [not 100% - and not all the time] I think of my body as belonging to my husband in a way. If he wants to touch - he can, it's his. Within some limits, I still see my body as my own, as well. It's sort of a strange mix - shifting in relation to sex or my mood and probably not much else.

I mentioned something about this the other day to him and he looked at me strange. I tried to explain what i meant but he didn't seem to get it - so he doesn't think of my body as 'his possession' and thus he doesn't see his body as my possession. I find that odd - for some reason - that we have two different minds on the subject but are still happily married.

No, it's mine, but in a relationship it's exclusively for one person. There's a difference.
Lurker
Ah no. Definitely not.
My body is my body. Not his. Nor is his mine.
Sure, we are married and we are intimate and comfortable to touch each other without hesitation. This does not mean I belong to him in anyway. Nor does he belong to me.
I dont mind if he says "Show me that pussy of mine" etc. That is all just fun and sexy.
At the end of the day we are each responsible for our own selves and bodies.
No one owns me.
Lurker
I CERTAINLY think she's mine. (I won't share HER!) I don't have to... She would not share ME! Yeah, her body and heart and groove is only mine...

We've both been around.

But I'm HERS! (She's Mine!!!) *NOW!*

Other guys LOOK at HER... She likes that!!! (She HATES when GIRLS flirt with me...) But we work it.

xx SF
Bonnet Flaunter
Quote by dpw

No, it's mine, but in a relationship it's exclusively for one person. There's a difference.

Exactly. A long distant ex used to try to say that parts of my body were his, in an over-possessive way, which made me slightly uncomfortable. I think Derek has put it perfectly.
Lurker
My body is mine, but I willingly will give it over to my lover. But, it needs to work both ways!
Lurker
In any kind of relationship, people should always keep their identities. Sharing - body and soul - is a much nicer feeling than possession. And sharing doesn't mean - sharing with many - here, it can be with just one.

Also keep within context, there is no way I'm going to share my Ferrari driver's seat, not even with her :P
Active Ink Slinger
Ultimately, my body belongs to me and his belongs to him. I simply choose to share myself with my man. In those intimate moments, I belong to him, and he belongs to me.
The Bee's Knees
no. my body solely belongs to me. however, i look at as a gift that i'm willing to share with deserving men.

Say. Her. Name.

Lurker
Me and husband both mouth off about owning each other, especially in front of other people, but we have 2 kids that don't leave us alone for 5 minutes so nobody actually ever gets owned...
Active Ink Slinger
We have all been given free will for a reason... We make our own rules and nobody should tell anyone else who they belong to!!!
Their body is their own and my body is my own. It's nobody's possession