Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you prefer taking a shower before/after sex?

last reply
51 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hmmm I do want to do both lol, but we can also do both too. We can take a shower together and then have sex in the shower lol or we can have sex before taking a shower and then do it all over again. ;)
0 likes
BOTH... both are great, or either one, especially when the shower is together and maybe also includes DURING!

I like to be clean first, yes, but I may not jump in the shower right before always~ it depends how heated or if I need to feel flowery fresh!

0 likes
Quote by 1HornyHungryOkami
Hmmm I do want to do both lol, but we can also do both too. We can take a shower together and then have sex in the shower lol or we can have sex before taking a shower and then do it all over again. ;)

Great minds think alike! lol That is why I love you ~ one of MANY reasons! lol
xoxoxox!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I shower before the wife likes the smell of the wash I use. Plus she cleans any "dirty" places herself afterwards.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
After. Often times taking my shower is the last thing I do before going to bed.
Lurker
0 likes
after or during, i love sex in the shower
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like taking one before, so I am clean and shaven
Lurker
0 likes
Most definatley before, there is nothing like that clean fresh smell ...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before as every body part and orifice has to be clean for my partners mouth nd tongue
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Yes...sometimes both...sometimes during...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe I'm weird but this takes some of the spontaneity out of things. Also there's something natural about normal body smells - I don't advocate not washing but all this fixation with only smelling like some manufactured product seems a bit contradictory to me.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer both cause personal hygiene is very important to me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lillylaka
I prefer both cause personal hygiene is very important to me.

both if I can help it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I'm going out with someone, then I shower before hand. Because, really do I want them to smell bad. Now if it's hit of the moment, then anything goes. Showering afterwards is fun together. But, then I do like going to work having her scent on me...
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer taking a shower before getting intimate because it makes me feel better. Usually the lovemaking happens at night, so i can be as lazy as i would like and sleep in my lover's arms all night. Its not a big deal, as i have to shower again, the next day morning. I've made love while i had a shower with my then gf and i liked it for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
honestly I love showering and having sex at the same time, but if I have to choose, it would be both. When I am expecting to be intimate, I want to be fresh and clean and I always shower afterwards, unless I am spending the night with the partner then I wait until the next morning to save water.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BEFORE, so I know everything is good and clean and fresh smile

I know some girls think it's gross, but I don't like to shower right away afterwards if I'm really into my partner and I think he smells great. I like having that reminder of him on my skin, sheets, and pillowcase at least through the night. If he's in bed with me then I might go ahead and shower just so he can have clean litterbox to start over with in the morning ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like ..no i need a stack of wonderfully big towels. I feel wonderful being fresh before,, noting is better them sex in the shower ,, and a relaxing massage after while the shower is running...Oh did i miss, I love sex in the spa out doors !!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly before sex if possible. I like to feel clean and fresh before sex. After sex? No rush, unless the sex is going to continue in the shower :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Before if I can, during is awesome. Shower sex is awesome, especially if you have a hand held shower head thing to play with too. After isn't necessary, but a hot relaxing shower is always good.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally I like a shower
Lurker
0 likes
Take shower b4 going 2 bed
Lurker
0 likes
Before, during and after, I love it all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to shower after sex that way we can have shower sex
Lurker
0 likes
Start clean, start clean, start clean...a joint shower after sex is great, too, but Start clean.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do enjoy the shower just before sex, and when we are done on one of those long sensual lustful sessions to jump in the shower together to wash each other off, to get out from the shower straight to the bed all wet to start another great wet hot love making…. So Yes I do like Showers with her
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like to be good and clean to begin with. Being clean means being unencumbered. Often an after sex shower is also necessary.
Lurker
0 likes
before. So I can remove any unwanted hair