Login

Do you, have you, or would you?

last reply
12 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Just wondering, have any of you ever or would you ever go down on your partner after cumming? just thinking about trying it myself actually
Advanced Wordsmith
just do it!
why get stuck thinking?
Active Ink Slinger
This sounds more like a question for the guys than girls since women are pretty automatic regarding this not to mention that most even have their men cum in their mouths already (whether they swallow or spit).

All I have to say is that you should at least give it a try particularly since you're already thinking about it. From a women's perspective, there is nothing hotter than a man who's not afraid of his own cum and if giving me pleasure is part of that equation, fucking awesome!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BelleduJour
This sounds more like a question for the guys than girls since women are pretty automatic regarding this not to mention that most even have their men cum in their mouths already (whether they swallow or spit).

All I have to say is that you should at least give it a try particularly since you're already thinking about it. From a women's perspective, there is nothing hotter than a man who's not afraid of his own cum and if giving me pleasure is part of that equation, fucking awesome!

Agreed this is more a question for guys bcoz most of you are all skittish about eating pussy after you have cum in them. We girls are expected to let you guys cum all over our face and in our mouth. Now I don't mind as I love the taste of cum, but you guys need to get over this issue.
Rookie Scribe
Thank you for your replies guys, unfortunately my wife became ill yesterday so I didn't get a chance to try it. I will try again when she has recovered.
By the way to both Belledujour and Cindy, it is one thing I have never had a hang up about (my own cum that is) the main thing is to give pleasure to my wife, just hoping it doesn't make her feel uncomfortable.

Thank you again for your input
Active Ink Slinger
My wife finds it a huge turn on. Really no different than kissing her after getting oral.
Active Ink Slinger
It is great! A mix of both of us! Usually kiss her so she taste us too!!
Lurker
of course.. all the time.. but we r both girls giggles... so I don't think we r what the question intended
Lurker
I have couple times find it very hot. You should try it.