Login

Do you find Shemales Hot?

last reply
70 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Do you find Shemales Hot if so which ones?
Message or sent friend request if you wanna chat or share pics ;)
Active Ink Slinger
yes, love looking at them, would like to get to know one for some fun.
Active Ink Slinger
oh yeah! I find pictures - especially beautifully-posed professional shots (as opposed to 'I took this with my mobile phone when I was legless' last Saturday' pics) totally enchantng. When you check out their handsome tackle (that's English rugby slang, by the way) and think: 'Wow, wouldn't I just LOVE all of that in MY mounth' I just go weak at the knees.
Head Nurse
no. I want my men to be men and my women, women.
I don't think being a "Shemale" makes one inherently hot but I have seen some shemales that definitely got my attention (and got me at attention).
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by naughtynurse
no. I want my men to be men and my women, women.

I agree with that except with women bit, of course.6B6tJVc0Siknqzcf
Active Ink Slinger
absolutely love them, in fact, my girlfriend is one that should say everything.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes, i know several and YES, they are very sexy.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
yes they are hot
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by pentup47
oh yeah! I find pictures - especially beautifully-posed professional shots (as opposed to 'I took this with my mobile phone when I was legless' last Saturday' pics) totally enchantng. When you check out their handsome tackle (that's English rugby slang, by the way) and think: 'Wow, wouldn't I just LOVE all of that in MY mounth' I just go weak at the knees.

Tackle isn't rugby it's fishing, rod and reel.
Lurker
OMG yes I love a hot sexy shemale
Lurker
HELL YES. She males are smoking hot...;)
Story Verifier
I've seen some really hot ones. I've seen a couple that look like real hermaphrodites too and that is even more interesting. I'm not sure I could do it with one though. I received a hand job from a guy when I was about 25 and I did not like it. I never tried again.

I was in the navy for 4 years and once in the Phillipines I got a blow job from what I thought was a woman at the time. I later found out the bar I was in was famous for what they called "Benny Boys", female impersonators. I'm still not sure but she seemed real at the time.

I am not a homophobe though. My oldest son, 52 now, is gay and it took me a couple years to come to grips with that. I have never done anything but love him, but I had a problem with his friends. Now, I don't care and I'm very comfortable around any of them, but I still have a problem thinking about touching any other dick but mine. I would love to do a threesome with a couple, but that may be a problem.

Maybe if I got really stoned out of my mind so I couldn't think about it doing a threesome or a hermaphrodite might be a mind blower. I'll have to ponder that for a while.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
As with any gender some are and some are not. Being bisexual I think they are great....dick and tits...nice!
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Active Ink Slinger
Quote by stockingluvr
Very much so! I think it's the combination of the 2 sexes that sets me off.

Oh yes!! Agree totally!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by poizenivy
As with any gender some are and some are not. Being bisexual I think they are great....dick and tits...nice!

What about the other way, beard, pecs and a pussy? Still great?
Rookie Scribe
No. But I find it funny they usually hive bigger dick than I do smile
Active Ink Slinger
Morlin. /. LasarDaddy"..........are you guys twins? (See above)
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Sure. Well, not all of course.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
Oh yes, they are the best of both worlds.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Hunter_MTs
Do you find Shemales Hot if so which ones?

I don't find them a turn on for me however the first time I ever saw one, she/he was walking down the street in the same direction and I thought 'wow, she knows how to work her walk" as we pass her i realized she was a shemale. Lets just say i was a little jealous over her walk, she could wiggle her hips with the best of female kind!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by bigboobedsteph
Oh yes, they are the best of both worlds.

I have to agree!! They are so hot! Tits and cock all in one!