Describe Ideal / perfect/ Amazing sex

last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
if possible Describe Ideal/Perfect/Amazing sex in very short story.
Lurker
0 likes
In short, we would begin going out for the night. We would get a room at a hotel next door to a bar/grill restaurant. After a nice, long evening in the bar, dinner and a very liberal amount of drinking, we would take a walk back to our room. In the room, foreplay/kissing would begin with the closing of the door. In darkness, I would open the drapes to let the nightlights put a dim glow in the room. She would undress revealing her hot, awesome body in dirty lingerie. After 20 - 30 minutes of giving each other oral favors, sex would begin, perhaps against the window. It would lead over to the bed and would continue for about 45 minutes. By this time she will have orgasmed at least twice. She then whispers in my ear that she wants it in her ass. She turns to get on her knees. I pull her down to the very edge of the bed. I stand behind her and prep her for anal as she rubs her clit. Once I have her ready, a slow ass fuck begins that eventually increases and lasts another 20 minutes before I lose my nut deep inside her ass. With the intensity of the fuck at that point, she rubs another one out. We collapse beside each other and sleep and piss the night away until morning when we realize that we rented a room with a large whirlpool tub in the bath, allowing us to have ample room to shower together and it begins yet again!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
We fucked. I came - he came. End of story.
0 likes
Everything is perfect. It's a Monday morning and I wake up at like ten because I have no job because I won the lottery yesterday and I'm living in a beach front mansion and my bed is like the most amazingly comfortable bed you can imagine. So I wake up and what do you know, there's Justin Baldoni (his wife is cool with it) and he's made breakfast which consists of fruit salad and toast and very strong tea and I eat it (so as to be polite) and then we have sex and it's so good that I die and go to heaven but it was a close call because God wasn't too pleased with my amorous lifestyle and definitely not with my run on sentences and poor grammar but He was amused by my wit and effortless charm and thus I got in. The End.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Looong, sweaty, wet, wild, physical, loud, not too many scratches on my back, she doesn't break my neck between her thighs when she cums, and we spend several minutes catching our breath, drinking Scotch with her in my arms afterward. Maybe we smoke a cigar. Oh, and she's my wife.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just read the two parts of my story about a real event in my life "My First Gang Bang and Golden Shower"

Brandie