daftest question you have ever been asked or heard

last reply
14 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hears to day about daft questions I read one were somebody had asked what day is bank holiday Monday on, which got me thinking I've had few silly questions asked me one favourite is in town somebody asked me where Blackpool tower was thought they was takeing the mick as we were stood under neath it thing is they was serious as well lol. Another favourite I got asked was fancy a shag by a really sexy milf didn't really have to answer that. One
Artistic Tart
0 likes
One day I called my husband to ask if he'd seen my phone. I was frantic that I'd lost it.

His response: "You're calling me on your phone, babe."
Lurker
0 likes
The ultimate Niagara Falls tourist question

"Do you know what time they turn off the Falls at night?"

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Blazen_Princess

that's gotta be a wind up lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Blazen_Princess

Ya, about a minute after the Northern lights quit shining over the falls.

How many people actually asked you that. I did not know humanity would be that stupid lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by Blazen_Princess

Priceless! I sure can't top that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy

Ya, about a minute after the Northern lights quit shining over the falls.

How many people actually asked you that. I did not know humanity would be that stupid lol

I kid you not, after working on the Maid of the Mist for 5 summers, it is asked daily(multiple times). People also cross the border into Niagara, in the middle of the summer with snowboards strapped to the roof asking where they can go snowboarding.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Blazen_Princess

I kid you not, after working on the Maid of the Mist for 5 summers, it is asked daily(multiple times). People also cross the border into Niagara, in the middle of the summer with snowboards strapped to the roof asking where they can go snowboarding.

I believe it. I worked with exotic animals for some time. The number 1 question was always "Is that a real____?" (insert animal that I was working with)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Blazen_Princess

Yupp, I believe that. Heard of someone tell U.S person we Canadians have to take snowmobiles to border, then cars...smile and they believed them lol
0 likes
Does the "fart" question on here count? Or the non-question questions? lol

['And I have actually done that about my phone! 'first time was not that long ago!
"
Lurker
0 likes
I've been asked if I was a gang member, laughs..a long time ago.

And also if I was of Mexican heritage.

( I look Korean, though I'm not.)

Story Verifier
0 likes
I think my all time dumbest thing I've heard was an answer to a question. This was in the early eighties and cancer from cigarettes was a big issue. I was at a software house in Massachusetts when I heard, "doesn't knowing you could get cancer want to make you quit smoking?" And the guys answer was, "it takes a real man to face cancer."

I had to see this so I turned and watched for a minute and the guy was absolutely serious about his answer. The guy who'd asked the question was shaking his head as he walked away and I just left. I've never forgotten that though.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was in My lady's fitness class, grade 12 and I over heard one of the so-called "popular" girls ask if "England was the capital city of the UK"

She was genuinely serious about the question