Login

Cuming in 69, Impossible?

last reply
28 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I remember reading somewhere that it's impossible to orgasm while 69ing. I know I have never cum while doing it, what's Your experience?.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
It is possible, but only if you keep your socks on.
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by Liz
It is possible, but only if you keep your socks on.

Indeed, can't have an orgasm when one's ears freeze off.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by noll
Indeed, can't have an orgasm when one's ears freeze off.

0 likes
Can it be that you might be doing it wrong?

*licks index finger and hold arm over my head*
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

Can it be that you might be doing it wrong?

*licks index finger and hold arm over my head*

LOL, not had any complaints.
But seriously, I read that it's because you are so engrossed in what "You are doing", that it kinda cancels out "what's being done to You". Obviously there are Always exceptions, but wondering if it really does apply to most ppl.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Happened to me, but only with certain partners.

"The Punished Nonpartisan" <- Extreme BDSM and humiliation story. Heavy on plot. Served on a plate of political drama with a side of domestic terror. Currently Free download.

Jocelyn the Wicked <- futanari, fantasy fan fic, and some tentacles that escaped the laboratory

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Huh. Don't think I ever have either. Weird.

A wildly over-rated position. 6, followed by 9, is much better. I call it 15.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it super easy to come in 69. One of the best ways to make me cum i have to say.
Lurker
0 likes
Not me, but we always finished with my cock inside her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is very interesting! No wonder I don’t like that position and groan when it’s suggested. Never had an orgasm that way either
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by RainDancer
This is very interesting! No wonder I don’t like that position and groan when it’s suggested. Never had an orgasm that way either

Then let's try something else beautiful Gabriella. Maybe in the rain? I'd like that. {}
colin123
0 likes
I can safely say that it is possible.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dave69Fan
I remember reading somewhere that it's impossible to orgasm while 69ing. I know I have never cum while doing it, what's Your experience?.

It’s like watching a parade and fireworks during Mardi Gras sensory overload! I can cum but I’ve never ever had the awesome together orgasm party ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Once in awhile, if the stars are aligned properly.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
From my experience i can say it definitely is possible.
It may depend on your Partner how offen it happens.
With most of the women i had 69 we both came, not at the same time mostly.
Lurker
0 likes
I've never had a problem, but then as the song goes, it's different for girls.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
I've never had a problem cumming in a 69, then again I'm usually very excited when I do one.
That might be a factor.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Lurker
0 likes
I’ve been fortunate. My partners and I have had a lot of fun with sixty-nines. Giggling. Grinding in each other’s face. Fingering each other’s ass. We’ve treated it like a competition too to see who could make the other cum first. Lots of good, dirty fun.

However, I’m always nervous when a woman cums while my dick is in her mouth. I’ve been bitten few times, twice so hard, I briefly considered changing my name to Bobbit. Just a little off the top, please. But yet, there is always a next time. And one after that.

For me, it’s chill, relax, and have fun with it. Rid yourself of the pressure to perform or cum. If you two are having a good time, that’s what matters. And if your partner cums first, there’s a good chance that the satisfaction of a job well done will send you over the edge too. Patience. Focus on the joy of the journey, and not the destination. That will always make you a winner in your partner’s eyes.
Lurker
0 likes
You must be doing something wrong.I havent had that problem
0 likes
She responds to what you're doing to her, you respond to what she's doing to you. It's a good way to cum together.

Don't believe everything that you read.

0 likes
Hmmmm I don't remember us (hubby and I) ever cumming from 69ing but we usually get all worked up and move on to other positions ??‍♀️
0 likes
cumming in 69 is amazing because it is normally both cumming....very hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a man, I have always felt it was a bit forced. So I haven't cum while doing a 69 with a man. But with a woman, it has always been easier and pleasurable. We've always came
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I’m a guy and the few times I’ve been in 69 I’ve cum. The woman on top needs to know what she’s doing to make it work well. More usually successful is the hand job in 69 position from a girl on top. Doing that she’s got more room to move and most girls know how to do a hand job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do believe it's easier for the guy to cum during 69.