Login

couming out

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
18 years ago my new neighbor tell me he's gay. so what your a good neighbor that's all I care about then about 15 years ago he moves in another guy. both are excutive types. I was introduce the first week they were together. Great Neighbors hardly ever see them, don't hear then except for grass mowing.. Well since the wife passed in 2014 I have want to tell the neighbor that I am bi and have been for many years was on dl to avoid wife finding out. The neighor is home every night, the partner travels 3 weeks a month

How should I approach this 1.refer to my initial time when you causal told us
2 when you moved in your partner
3 how can you go 3 weeks with out, can I help in any way?
4. Some other way
5. I have a hot tub should I invite then to use it, with or without me.
Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Wow, thats a deep question.

If it were me I'd pop round for a chat. Keep it casual and ask how things are going.
Then ask him if he wants any company while they're apart. Watch sports together or play a board game just to have company.

If you do spend some time together you can bring up being bi.
Remember just because you think they're attractive doesnt mean they want to share.
I'm not averse to a threesome or 2 but my wife is very monogamous.
Ask her to count you as a playmate and you're at best getting a baffled head shake, at worst a polar blizzard of a look.

Oh and I'm pretty sure there's a colour that shows your bi, check online and wear the pin to be extra subtle.
I'm dreadful at remembering the colours.
I remember yellow is non binary.

Umm Google says its purple. Blue for straight, red for gay, mix them and get purple.
New to me.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.