Login

Communication in the bedroom

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Me and my boyfriend are just starting out on our relationship and i have told him it is key for us to communicate and talk about what we like and dislike. So we can have a more enjoyable experience and not just the same old sex. Explore each others bodies intimately and take our time. So how important is communication in the bedroom??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, there is nothing more important!
Lurker
0 likes
Communication between sex partners seems to happen in so many different ways. Initially it is pure passion that drives you to bed, into each other's arms, and each other's bodies. It is what happens after that as you get used to one another that the effort needs to be made to communicate. Different men, I have discovered, communicate sex in different ways and it is as important for a woman to be sensitive to his needs as it is for a man to be sensitive to hers. Only by giving do you get
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It's much better when I'm wearing my hearing aids.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Crucial. Always be open and honest about your desires, wants and needs. Don't shut each other down on anything the other may want to try someday. You may have to compromise.... You may have to go out of your comfort zone and try new things. Just be open minded.

That can pretty much be said for your life together in general but being able to openly communicate sexually is huge in my opinion.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
it's important to find out what your partner wants and expects, and for him/her to do the same for you. If you want to please each other, you have to tell each other what you like and want and what you are feeling. My husband tells me his fantasies while he is fucking me. Some of them are totally outrageous, and others are crazy sexy, for example. But, the important thing is that he tells me! I am a little more reserved, because I know he would try to make my fantasies all come true, and sometimes I want them just to stay fantasies. I can talk about them here on Lush without him going.... "hmmmm, how can I make that happen...."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Communication is important in the bedroom, as well as outside of it. Communication is a key function to have a healthy and stable relationship. Even if it means discussing things that either one of you may be slightly uncertain about bringing up to each other. Set aside the pride and communicate your goals and concerns. smile