Colour of love..

last reply
18 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
what colour do you you associate with love, is it stereotype red , or is it pink or black or something else. I wonder if choice of the colour is a generel feeling of love or change with choice and sentiments attached with the person?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't associate colour with love, but I do know that people who do associate things with colours have their brain weird 'differently'.
I'm hear to tell you that...you're not normal!

But don't worry, as I'm not normal either. I associate letters with gender, and words with more that one type of 'gender' than the other, or words that start with particularly strong genders, then they obtain genders themselves.

It's not every letter, but most.

Love is feminine: although L is masculine; o, v and e are all feminine (e strongly so)- and the L isn't a particularly strong masculine letter either, so the word ends up being strongly feminine to me.

There you go, not many people know that about me. Shhh Don't tell anyone
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Black, yes definitely Black.
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me it's Pink. Everything we use is a shade of pink.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
i associate various hues of red with love. lighter shades to me denote the early stages. deeper ones depict a bond that has intensified.

Say. Her. Name.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For almost the same reasons as honeydipped,but blue.Though blue is not my favourite colour,that would be black or indigo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although black is a perfect choice for me. White or Ivory also pose a idea of purity.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Red or Pink I guess symbolizes love. I never really thought about it.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo
The Linebacker
0 likes
The color of this post has been hidden as you have blocked this member or this member has used invisible type.
Lurker
0 likes
I kind of prefer the pinks

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
White means pure, and love is supposed to be pure. So white?
Convict
0 likes
when I think of love I see colours of light pink to deep red. The more passionate, the deeper the red

Quote by Buz
The color of this post has been hidden as you have blocked this member or this member has used invisible type.

Could you please not write that again because I can't see it. Ta xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love is colorblind., so it matters not!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think any color is associated with love without some personal preferences and prejudices on the part of the viewer. It depends on what they consider to be a 'love' color and why. I imagine that it varies wildly from individual to individual.

For me, pink and red are obvious choices but purple and black have romantic undertones as well. Something about dark and violet coloring is just... seductively elegant.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
Pink. Like a soft pink or maybe a hot pink too.
Lurker
0 likes
Hah! And they say love is blind ...colorblind too?!! LOL - yeah I guess red is typically considered as the "color of love" ...
Lurker
0 likes
All colours are beautiful, white, black all the other colours should be soft...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_amelia
what colour do you you associate with love, is it stereotype red , or is it pink or black or something else. I wonder if choice of the colour is a generel feeling of love or change with choice and sentiments attached with the person?

Give me her favorite colors, and those will be the ones I use.