clean up

last reply
13 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you like to do after sex do you go clean your self off clean each other fall asleep in each others juices or goto the extreme and change bedding know one woman that did this no fun at all

Prefer to just cuddle covered in each others juices relaxed and happy
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I generally cuddle a little then take a shower. Changing the bed sheets is rarely a necessity, and if so it will be done the next day anyway.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
we pretty much fall asleep just as we are.
Lurker
0 likes
I like to make sure that I am clean before sex. Someone that is obsessed with cleaning themselves right after sex is a serious turn off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by megagap
I like to make sure that I am clean before sex. Someone that is obsessed with cleaning themselves right after sex is a serious turn off.

I completely agree, it would seem to me as though they didn't want it to have happened.
Nipping to the toilet is fine but I usually too tired to do anything else and I like sweaty bodies.
The Linebacker
0 likes
If we've just had sex before going out to meet people to do something, we usually shower.

At night when we go to bed, we just cuddle, maybe have some wine, scotch or bourbon, relax naked together and chat, sometimes smoke a cigar, then cuddle again and fall asleep. Shower in the morning when we get up.

Of course if its one of those nights when we've oiled up and fucked on some plastic sheets then we kind of do need to shower before hitting the bad. The same deal if we've used food & fruit all over each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When my lover and I have one of those marathon motel-room sessions we both so love, which are generally 3 to 5 hours, and which we try to do at least once a month, after our orgasms we take a shower together and then head back to bed all nice and clean for our next round. I think our record is 4 showers together in 7 hours. We leave some cash on the dresser for those poor maids who have to clean up the bed, the arm chair, the carpet, etc., after our uncontrolled and uncontrollable intense passion for each other. I have been doing this with various lovers for 7 years now. The showers, sensuously washing each other all over, are sometimes the best and most fun part.
Lurker
0 likes
it all depends.. If it's just the 2 of us yes, no clean up.. I love to fall asleep with him in me and in his arms.. If we have company or we poor oil, chocolate, wine, ice cream or other things on us then we shower before we go to bed..
colin123
0 likes
Always clean up after fucking a woman, most love it and orgasm while you are licking the cum from their pussy.
colin123
0 likes
Quote by colin123
Always clean up after fucking a woman, most love it and orgasm while you are licking the cum from their pussy.
Why not check my stories out, most are based on true events and cover this subject.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Most of the time, once we're done my partner and I would shower so that we can sleep clean, (having 2 or 3 hours of rigorous sex isn't conducive to sleeping too cozy...) But we never bothered cleaning up if either of us wakes up horny in the middle of the night, or we grabbed a quickie during the day. Basically.. we'd only clean up if we were having sex as our "pre-sleeping" fun. which admittedly... happened every night :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Clean up for me is licking a cum filled pussy
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I prefer to lay there all dirty. It extends the sexiness of it.