Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Choosing a halloween costume

last reply
18 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which costume should my girlfriend choose?

11 votes remaining
Secret Wishes Cleopatra (6 votes) 55%
Secret Wishes Princess Leia Slave (11 votes) 100%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, so my girlfriend was searching through amazon looking for a halloween costume to wear to the nightclub with a group of hers and my friends and she gave me an option out of two:

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Wishes-Playboy-Cleopatra-Costume/dp/B005QQEAO0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JPJGUO/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3/187-6125445-5795307?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1PTVDF7N8EFZHCEQ2397&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_i=B005QQEAO0

Being as I'm having trouble choosing, I thought I'd pass the decision onto a vote here.

Comments about my girlfriend and her choice in costume are always welcome so let me know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013
Okay, so my girlfriend was searching through amazon looking for a halloween costume to wear to the nightclub with a group of hers and my friends and she gave me an option out of two:

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Wishes-Playboy-Cleopatra-Costume/dp/B005QQEAO0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JPJGUO/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_3/187-6125445-5795307?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=1PTVDF7N8EFZHCEQ2397&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687602&pf_rd_i=B005QQEAO0

Being as I'm having trouble choosing, I thought I'd pass the decision onto a vote here.

Comments about my girlfriend and her choice in costume are always welcome so let me know.

I found one for you and it won't cost the earth!

0 likes
Cleopatra. I'm rather sick of seeing Slavegirl Leia (there's one is every cosplay pic I come across).
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Fall-themed food, eh?

Why not sexy corn?

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
They look pretty similar to me, in all honesty. I got the Princess Leia reference mainly because the model totally looks like Carrie Fisher, otherwise it just looks like a random Egyptian/Persian chick to me. Same thing for the Cleopatra costume in fact; you'd really have to wear that classic blue eye makeup and black-bang haircut to really make me go 'Oh, that's Cleopatra!'.

Whatever she chooses is her personal choice, they're probably both of similar quality anyway. The Cleopatra one covers a bit more skin though, and might be a little more versatile that way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
They look pretty similar to me, in all honesty. I got the Princess Leia reference mainly because the model totally looks like Carrie Fisher, otherwise it just looks like a random Egyptian/Persian chick to me. Same thing for the Cleopatra costume in fact; you'd really have to wear that classic blue eye makeup and black-bang haircut to really make me go 'Oh, that's Cleopatra!'.

Whatever she chooses is her personal choice, they're probably both of similar quality anyway. The Cleopatra one covers a bit more skin though, and might be a little more versatile that way.

Tobe honest, I think that's what she likes is that they are similar and the theme is the same. It's just a matter of how covered up I would prefer her to be.

She prefers the Leia costume because it covers less and all her legs wil be showing.

I want to add, she's already said she isn't wearing underwear with it whichever one I chose and she'll be dancing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013

Tobe honest, I think that's what she likes is that they are similar and the theme is the same. It's just a matter of how covered up I would prefer her to be.

She prefers the Leia costume because it covers less and all her legs wil be showing.

I want to add, she's already said she isn't wearing underwear with it whichever one I chose and she'll be dancing.

And where will you be going to celebrate?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Either in Egypt or on the planet Tatooine, I assume.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

First a house party then off to the town to the bars and club
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013

First a house party then off to the town to the bars and club

Go as The Fallen Angel, you're bound to turn a few heads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You need to go with the one she could pull off better. With these, they've been done enough that her persona will have to cover some distance to make them work well. Is she more a slightly-diplomatic rebel, or is she straight-up gonna rule the world using whatever she needs to use to do so?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by aparootsa
You need to go with the one she could pull off better. With these, they've been done enough that her persona will have to cover some distance to make them work well. Is she more a slightly-diplomatic rebel, or is she straight-up gonna rule the world using whatever she needs to use to do so?

Neither. She's a slut who likes showing off her body and getting attention by teasing men.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jason2013

Neither. She's a slut who likes showing off her body and getting attention by teasing men.

As long as you get the benefits, who cares?
And, you picked her.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Are muscles included?
Lurker
0 likes
I love sexy costumes only, like school girl costumes, sexy maid costumes, sexy nurse costumes my favorite and some tight costumes like sports costumes, that can able to show my body sexy and seductive. Here is the source from where I got my and my sisters costumes. I wore a nurse and she wore a maid costume. We were just rock the last Halloween.
Lurker
0 likes
I love Cleopatra especially the makeup
Υπηρέτης της Αφροδίτης
0 likes
Most people don't need one lmfao
In the world's harsh wear and tear many a very sincere attachment is slowly obliterated.

Είμαι ταξιδιώτης τόσο στο χρόνο όσο και στο διάστημα
Lurker
0 likes
Vampire

Vampiress