Login

Car sex - what make/model?

last reply
19 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I am working on a story and have a couple getting it on in a car. Now, I'm thinking the car interior may be a bit cramped to get much happening but I have never done this (I have never done a lot of things) so I am not sure. Is sex possible in a Corvette (assume a C5-era 'Vette, so maybe 2000ish)? What about foreplay and oral with the action happening outside on the back or something? If not a 'Vette, what other sporty, sexy cars might be better (the man is kind of in mid-life crisis mode so I want him in a sportscar or something approximating one)?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm not sure about a 'vette, but my experience in a 2 seater was as a first car. My parents picked a great car (pontiac fiero) for a young girl, because even as a determined teen, it was difficult at best. The shifter in the center console, and the bucket seater cause serious problems. Firebird/camaro/mustang all are a bit of a tight squeeze but possible, maybe try a galaxy 500? sexy fun cars, with serious horsepower, but a nice bench seat that you can do anything you want on.
Lurker
0 likes
do you make/model of the girl?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sex is possible in almost any car. Long ago I managed it in an old 2 seater Morgan with narrow bucket seats. The old Morgans were a lot narrower than today's models, the whole car would have fitted in the passenger space of most american cars. Comfortable NO, desperate YES.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sex is possible in almost any car. Long ago I managed it in an old 2 seater Morgan with narrow bucket seats. We were both slim and flexible then and not too tall.
Head Nurse
0 likes
What this thread is in need of is pictures!

so, the cars I referenced in the first post:

this one (2 bucket seats, center console- pontiac fiero) was very very awkward.

firebird(1980 model) tight but possible

mustang, tight fight, possible

Ford galaxie 500, fun, fast, bench seat
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by cunning_linguist
Sex is possible in almost any car. Long ago I managed it in an old 2 seater Morgan with narrow bucket seats. The old Morgans were a lot narrower than today's models, the whole car would have fitted in the passenger space of most american cars. Comfortable NO, desperate YES.

I'd say it also depends on the girl. I'm 6', so a tight fitting bucket seat is out.

Unless its a masturbation story...
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
I am working on a story and have a couple getting it on in a car. Now, I'm thinking the car interior may be a bit cramped to get much happening but I have never done this (I have never done a lot of things) so I am not sure. Is sex possible in a Corvette (assume a C5-era 'Vette, so maybe 2000ish)? What about foreplay and oral with the action happening outside on the back or something? If not a 'Vette, what other sporty, sexy cars might be better (the man is kind of in mid-life crisis mode so I want him in a sportscar or something approximating one)?

The classics - a Bentley or Rolls - comfort and style enough for any mid-life crisis.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

The classics - a Bentley or Rolls - comfort and style enough for any mid-life crisis.

The one and only time I have had car sex it was a Jaguar. Please don't ask me what model because I am totally ignorant of such things
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1974 Mercury Capri, both were very tight, the car and her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Triumph Herald, M G B, Land-Rover LWB and a Vauxhall Senator - So far !! Hope springs eternal.

Sorry, can't comment on American cars as I've never been in one.
0 likes
Quote by JessicaX

Yeah, but this guy isn't pulling in that kind of cash otherwise he'd be driving a late model Continental GT. I love Bentleys. Rolls are beautiful to look at but have never struck me as a car to drive so much as a car to be driven in.

Quote by JacquieJ

The one and only time I have had car sex it was a Jaguar.

OTOH, he might be able to afford a Jag. The current lineup are some of the best Jags ever built (esp. on the quality front) and I love Jags as much as, maybe more than, Bentleys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Compact pick up truck. Mine was a Datsun with the 4 wheel drive shifter and the shifter in line 1 behind the other. I'm 6' and still managed it.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
A 2001 or later Mercedes-Benz CL. I've found *wink*wink* that if you slide the front passenger seat back all the way, you get plenty of room to have fun in.
"He that wishes to keep a tidy garden does not reserve a plot for weeds"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My now wife and I had our first date in a 280ZX. We had mutual oral sex in a crowded parking lot. It was dark and raining furiously and no one noticed.
0 likes
I say go with an Aston Martin.
Make it interesting. Why not if it's a mid-life crisis... make it a good one!

I am small, I am flexible. Seats can go back. Who cares about comfort in the heat of passion... or at least for a story!
Lurker
0 likes
My old Vauxhall... got caught by a dog walker. Or maybe he was interested in the car with steamed up windows...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done it in a vette but the T-tops were off and he was in the passenger seat and I was reverse cowgirl. Not sure of another way to make it work in that car.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shawnababy
I have done it in a vette but the T-tops were off and he was in the passenger seat and I was reverse cowgirl. Not sure of another way to make it work in that car.

Been there, done that! 1978 Indy Pace Car