Login

Bisexuality

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Lurker
Is there anyone here who thought they were straight, but suddenly began to realize they were bisexual?
Active Ink Slinger
I am bisexual, but I wouldn't say that the discovery was sudden. I had always admired other women, but i tended to repress or ignore the erotic side of that admiration until another woman seduced me after we had drunk a little too much wine. Once I had spent a night with another woman I knew that I was bi
Rainbow Warrior
No, it was more a case of everyone else thinking I was straight, until I was 26, when I stopped hiding the fact that I was bisexual from my family.
Lurker
Well I consider myself straight. My thoughts and emotions I think have always been focused on specific things. When I spend time in the chat, I'm sort of forced to see pictures and animations of women in all sorts of ways. I can tell when a woman is attractive and if she looks great in the right ways, but seeing the real strong sensuality in some of the pictures sometimes makes me feel.. curious. Like I get the desire to feel that sensuality and do some of the things they are doing. It actually does start to stir me!
Active Ink Slinger
I have been approached at bars by Bisexual or gay guys enquiring if I was. However, I am straight as I cant find anything sexually attractive about my own body let alone another guys although I keep myself fit and toned . A guys body to me including my own is more functional . A woman's body however is a thing of beauty with all of those gentle curves and I can understand why some women are bisexual and/or lesbians .
Active Ink Slinger
Was introduced t bisexuality at age 21. Had considered myself'normal' until then. After witnessing ff & mm sex at some small parties or orgies, where the men & women clearly enjoyed same sex & were comfortable with it I was easily persuaded to try it.
Advanced Wordsmith
I always preferred women and have never been romantically or emotionally attracted to men, but my first sexual experiences were all with men, so I guess I’ve been bisexual from my first encounter.
Lurker
At a slumber party in my early teens all the girls started comparing bodies.
Boob's Butt's , Vaginas I was more than excited. When we started rubbing boobs together I
knew I was enjoying it more than all the others except for my best friend. She was as
excited as I was.

FWD a number of years and during a heated FFM I was able to open up and enjoy another woman's
body.
I have never been shy about my Bisexuality and often compliment other women on their appearance.

Sherry
Advanced Wordsmith

I’ve been bi since I was a teenager. However, I’ve not actually had any physical relationships for years.