Up to 20 (0 votes) 0%
21 to 30 (13 votes) 87%
31 to 40 (7 votes) 47%
41 to 50 (5 votes) 33%
51 to 60 (1 vote) 7%
Over 60 (1 vote) 7%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you think were, are or will be the best sexual years of your life and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
'69
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by jollyjack
'69

1869 or 1969?
I think my best years were my 30's even though I had more sex and with more partners in my 40's.
Lurker
0 likes
Always the year that I am currently in. :-) :-) :-) probably in my twenties seriously.
0 likes
20s into early thirties. There was more excitement, novelty, and passion going on then. Recent years, it has largely been the pits with the one or two bright spots being affairs which automatically puts a damper on those. Could I still have some good years ahead? Possibly but I'm not sure where, when, or how.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
which ever one i'm currently in the midst of.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
I just turned 28, the year is 2014, and it's all pretty damn good so far.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm living them right now.. for sure 30's..
Lurker
0 likes
Odd year, no wait, even...we are in our 40s and enjoying sex more than ever.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So long as a person is healthy and able to both have sex and enjoy it, then every year is a good year for fucking in my mind.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Early 20s to early 50s... but I don't see that as a poll option.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it just keeps getting better every year!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexyTnMama
So long as a person is healthy and able to both have sex and enjoy it, then every year is a good year for fucking in my mind.

Agreed - sex can definitely become better with the experience that age brings, however it's imperative to take good care of your health and general well-being, in order to avoid losing youthful virility. For me, it just keeps getting better.
Lurker
0 likes
For women definitely after 40, especially if you have children and you had to take care of them, bring them up etc. Once they become independent a woman feels free enough to indulge in whatever pleasures she had missed smile And as we all know a woman becomes sexually mature after 35-40, so for me it is definitely after 40.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Had lots of sex in my 20's. It was very nice, but now with my work schedule 24/7 when I get it tend to enjoy it much more. (nearing 50 years old)
Lurker
0 likes
I think sex gets better as you get older, you have a better understanding of what you give and receive. You loose your inhibitions and become more at ease with your body and what makes it tick, my sex drive just seems to be increasing with age smile
It becomes quality over quantity as you reach your 40's and beyond
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Unless you've gotten the chance to have sex in all your years, how would we know? I know that my sex has been better as an adult (in my 20's) then they were in my teens. But, it was still good in my teens. I am still in my 20's, so wouldn't know about what's to come.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am 20...sex is pretty good.
Lurker
0 likes
B: Since I'm coming up on 30 I answered 21-30 cause I've had the best sex in my life in the last half decade. Teen years were good, early 20's better. Maybe in a few years I'd say something else cause it just keeps getting better the older I get. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Early 20s to early 50s... but I don't see that as a poll option.

Kinda what he said 'cept for me it would have been mid twenties. I was tooooo self-conscious or shy to really approach girls 'til after my first marriage. Then I found that a lot of ladies thought I would have more experience so they would lay back easier and spread them wider, and I got the experience and confidence that I needed. This was back in the seventies and before HIV so it wasn't so dangerous.

It took me a long time before I was comfortable with talking to my wife about some of my desires and fantasies. When I finally got the courage to talk to her about it she freaked. She would punish me, embarrass me in public, degrade me in bed (no it wasn't a fantasy of mine to be degraded) until I finally said that's it I didn't want anything to do with sex (with my wife). We haven't had sex now for over five years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
30s without a doubt for me. Women are more self-confident in the bedroom, my fitness could still endure marathon sessions and bodies where still smokin hot to look at. 40s are pretty good too, but it definitely peaked in my 30s.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm now 67 and my soon to be ex started complaining when I turned 60 (she is 26 years younger than me). "You're 60, damn it you're suppose to be slowing down." And I have no indications this body and mind are wanting to slow down or rest.
Lurker
0 likes
why is there not an ANYTIME! option .. giggles... impossible to make a choice otherwise.. so I have guessed 31-40
only a guess.. who knows...
Lurker
0 likes
I think in my 30's and beyond. I'm still figuring things out.. my life, my desires, and learning to love myself but someday it will be amazing smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm hoping my 30's and onward. 28 right now and sex has pretty much been nonexistent