Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Attitude

last reply
10 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Why do some people add as a friend only just for name sake..??
Quote by rakesh420
Why do some people add as a friend only just for name sake..??

In what sense do you mean?
Is this to do with the chatrooms or messages?
Some people are friend collectors. Some people accept requests just to be nice. It all comes along with the territory.

If you'd like to get to know someone, make an effort to do so. If someone doesn't reciprocate your attempts, delete and move on. I understand that it can be frustrating, but it's definitely nothing to fret about.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

This is a very interesting topic. I would just like to say that the number of friends one has should not be considered a positive or negative. It is only a number and whatever reasons that person has for adding people is up to him or her. You are supposed to care about the relationship you have with that person..... Right...... Why do we have to have an answer for their friend count ????????? Who cares!!!!!!!! You either like them or don't.....

Yes, I know some will argue,,, but seriously people, who cares how many friends are on your list ????? That should never come into play.... Ever....

Again, just an opinion of one lush member, so be careful with the dart toss....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
what i experienced that..from my side i do tke efforts to know the opposite person..thn withr that person sends req or i do...and then there is no further contact only..i think we should maintain relations..they may help some day in our life ..dunno when ..but they will!smile
I've rejected numerous requests, usually as the other person just sends a one word intro. If you wish to be friends with someone, then tell them a bit about why you've requested that friendship, there has to be some common ground in my opinion.

Yes, I read their profiles and make a decision based on whether I think I'll enjoy the odd chat with them.

At the end of the day, I'm here to read stories and write my own. Rakesh, it depends on what you want from the site. As people have said, why should it matter how many friends you have, it's a selective process for the individual.

Just think, the more friends you have the less time you get to spend with each of them. For me, it's about quality of friends rather than quantity.

Hope you have fun on here, and don't take things personally smile Collette
Quote by rakesh420
what i experienced that..from my side i do tke efforts to know the opposite person..thn withr that person sends req or i do...and then there is no further contact only..i think we should maintain relations..they may help some day in our life ..dunno when ..but they will!smile

Well as I said before, if they don't return your efforts then I'm certain you can find someone else who will. So focus more on those people and less on the people who are indifferent.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

If a person requests to be my friend and they have more than two words in the request I'll check out their profile and then more than likely accept. However if we don't talk then I'll delete them. Which is why it appears that I have added many people but my friend list is pretty short.
I've had numerous friend requests, but have been selective almost to the extreme and kept my list short

I'd rather have a low number that I can actually take the time to interact with; either forum or chat; than have a high number of 'acquaintances'.
I am very selective who I accept requests from and do try to keep in touch with the ones I accept, which is not always possible.
We each have a RL outside of lush and demands on our time often mean no time spent with our on line Lushie's.
Dont take it personally, enjoy the friends you do have.
thank you veryy much guys for giving your precious time to read and to reply to my post..:smile...really appreciate that