Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Any small cocks here? Or any small cock lovers?

last reply
32 replies
11.5k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Any men here with small penises? Post a pic or state your size... AND for the women, do you like small cocks? What is your view on them? Question for men AND women...have you ever sucked a small dick? Ever been fucked by one? Share your story please.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'll be first and say I have a small 4" cock. I do have confidence in it though, I think it's adorable and does the job. I have been with men with a small one. I'd prefer a small one over a big one, especially when giving a blowjob. I like to feel it go from soft to hard in my mouth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am 4in here as well, there have to be more out there
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Hey guys -- this is the area of the forum where you post photographs of your small penis for all the rest of Lush to ignore, laugh at or applaud. Preferably while doing something hardcore.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Hey guys -- this is the area of the forum where you post photographs of your small penis for all the rest of Lush to ignore, laugh at or applaud. Preferably while doing something hardcore.

Oh that thing where I rub my belly and tap my head at the same time? Fucking hardcore I tell ya!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Kings County Bar, in Brooklyn, NY, is holding a small penis contest July 20th. The bar is at 286 Siegel Street near the Morgan Avenue L train. It starts at five. Of course, I don't expect to see any guys from Lush there. The average Lush penis is nine and a half inches long. At least so I've been told.
[url]http://[/url]
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Oh, I'm pretty small and I'm a cock lover. Does that count?
[url]http://[/url]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have been with small dick guys and they are my preference when on the rare occassion that I bottom, I am a top otherwise. I like the feel of a small cock poking at my butt before entering, the feeling to me is erotic. Pulling a hot guys tight briefs down and seeing him with a small cock and then taking it into my mouth is so hot. Most of the guys I've been with are the opposit, they like the big dicks. My cock is a thick seven and a half unut inches, so I have no trouble pleasing guys either with them sucking me or me fucking them.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on my mood. Some days I want a big cock and others I want a cock that I can just swallow it all up!!
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22
I'll be first and say I have a small 4" cock. I do have confidence in it though, I think it's adorable and does the job.

It's adorable guys.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Small cocks? We have standards here on Lush, especially in The Forum. Small peckers are not allowed. Any cock, dick, goober or tallywhacker must be at least 8" long and thick as a rattlesnake. In fact if your schlong rattles that's a plus.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Small cocks? We have standards here on Lush, especially in The Forum. Small peckers are not allowed. Any cock, dick, goober or tallywhacker must be at least 8" long and thick as a rattlesnake. In fact if your schlong rattles that's a plus.

This is so irrelevant. Everyone knows the internet adds at least 8 inches.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012

This is so irrelevant. Everyone knows the internet adds at least 8 inches.

Is that why all these chicks on here have these monster clits?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Is that why all these chicks on here have these monster clits?

I can't speak for all the chicks here. But I can testify that my tummy stick is 8".

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Define small?

ERIC RED.

send me a message
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22
Any men here with small penises? Post a pic or state your size... AND for the women, do you like small cocks? What is your view on them? Question for men AND women...have you ever sucked a small dick? Ever been fucked by one? Share your story please.

I'm 5" (length AND girth). My view? I'm very attatched to it. I've sucked a very slender cock, a few times. He always used a cock ring, and his cock curved upward. It made it quite hard, and difficult difficult to blow the way I prefer, but I enjoyed it, he came, and I enjoyed that, too. I didn't let him in my ass (that has only had one cock in it, medium sized, not rigid and curved).
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I get tired of hearing sci-fi 10" cocks! I've yet to see one that isn't photo-shopped!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm extremely small soft (1.5 inches). Thankfully I get to around 4 inches when erect. But I've felt underdeveloped my whole life.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

It's adorable guys.

Cute as a bunny in a field of flowers.....
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I DO HAVE A SMALL COCK I HAVE 4 IN HARD COCK MEN LOVE IT WOMEN I HAVE HAD A FEW WOMEN THAT LIKE IT I LIKE SMALL COCK MY MOUTH DO NOT HURT WHEN I SUCK ONE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What's considered small? Hell when I'm soft it might only be 2" or 3". When I'm hard it can get over 5". Is that small?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
small here. 2inch soft 4 hard, never had any complaints, more to lovemaking than just a big cock
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i have small size penis 5 inch. but its not about the weapon its how u use it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a small cock lover, a lot a lot
Lurker
0 likes
I'm 5 ROCK HARD inches of DYNAMIC orgasm machine..... LOVE smaller dicks especially if it is going in my ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie
Kings County Bar, in Brooklyn, NY, is holding a small penis contest July 20th. The bar is at 286 Siegel Street near the Morgan Avenue L train. It starts at five. Of course, I don't expect to see any guys from Lush there. The average Lush penis is nine and a half inches long. At least so I've been told.

I heard they had a very small turnout!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22

I'm shorter than many men, I guess, about 5". Oddly enough, my girth is about the same, so short and fat (just like me, I guess).

I haven't sucked a short cock, but I did blow one guy whose cock reminded me of the tasteless tease, "Needle-dick". It was a full 6" long, but very slender. It would have been a good ass-hole size if it weren't so damned rigid! I thought I was blowing a plastic dildo, except it did have a movable foreskin, and it fed me his cum at the end, so it must have been a real cock.

There has been one cock in my ass, a more-or-less standard 6"er.

All that having been said, I wouldn't have hesitated to suck a small cock, for with me, it truly doesn't matter the size, but the fact that it's a cock and there's pleasure to be had.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
No one has posted a pic yet, so I will break the ice.
**Image removed by moderator. Too explicit for this section of the forum.**
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ezbaby22

Firstly yes I've sucked a very small cock and I mean very, very small. I can't honestly say that it was great but the guy was really sexy. I've had most sizes in my mouth, 4" to 7" are my favourite. Only been fucked twice and both were over 7" and hurt like hell so put me off. I now wish that I'd had a smaller cock in me or at least someone who knew what they were doing. I'd rather have been versatile. Anyway your cock isn't that small and the guy it's attached to looks very hot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When flacid my penis is about 3 inches, but grows to 7 1/2" long and is very wide. Is size determined by erect or flacid size?