Anal sex

last reply
27 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I’ve just read an article pondering the ever-growing trend for anal sex. The question posed in the article; are people having it for pleasure, or having it because it’s continues to be presented as a new frontier?

What’s the opinion?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
For me it's Pleasure... I Love ANAL Orgasms...in real time...If, Anal is not a possibility...I seldom go back for more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot say enough on how great it is to have your man fill your ass. I had my first anal as a freshman in college I cant get enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Swollen
So I’ve just read an article pondering the ever-growing trend for anal sex. The question posed in the article; are people having it for pleasure, or having it because it’s continues to be presented as a new frontier?

What’s the opinion?

I can only comment on the mutual enjoyment that is shared with a special person
Isolation - A Tale Of Star-Crossed Lovers
By
hartclass & CumGirl

The Linebacker
0 likes
During university anal sex was a craze pushed by the girls. I guess most trying it for the first time. The somewhat nature coming from baby boomer parent, somewhat conservative households made it more exciting, as well they wouldn't get pregnant taking a cumload in the ass. Though most chicks seemed to be on the pill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love anal, a nice thick cock deep in my tight asshole pounding it hard .
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Swollen

What’s the opinion?

I think this topic is a welcome addition to the Think Tank! I'm all for anal sex as long as my anal canal is left out of the equation.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Lost my anal virginity at 26 and fell in love with it. The " " aspect was part of me trying, but after my first anal orgasm, I was hooked. I love all sex, but I have to say I might even prefer it in the ass than in my pussy. Won'T turn away either though.
Meagan
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I love it with small to medium size cocks, but I can't take massive dicks in my caboose.
0 likes
I think it may be because a lot of people like to "conquer the unknown" so to speak. There's a certain allure to brand new experiences, and while the end result may not always be for everyone, many people feel the siren call to try it. Just my opinion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have by far the most intense orgasms when anal stimulation is involved! I don't think it's all in my head, butt...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I think this topic is a welcome addition to the Think Tank! I'm all for anal sex as long as my anal canal is left out of the equation.

I’m a bit ‘forum rusty’ Wellmade - if discussing the ‘ins and outs’ of anal sex is a bit too trivial for this section, maybe one of the lovely mods will kindly relocate it. ?
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Swollen

I’m a bit ‘forum rusty’ Wellmade - if discussing the ‘ins and outs’ of anal sex is a bit too trivial for this section, maybe one of the lovely mods will kindly relocate it. ?

I'll volunteer to manipulate and lubricate your forum gearbox, Swollen. Perhaps with a little TLC we could have you back in the proper stroke of this game. Lickety-split!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anal sex was such a when I was growing up. I met a woman that was very big into it. She would insert a vibrator into her pussy as I slid my cock slowly in and out of her ass. It was and amazing feeling. Then she took it out and slid it up my ass as she finished me with a blow job. Wonderful experience. Try it
Lurker
0 likes
I don't mind anal sex but have to be in the mood and able to relax. And also not going to attempt any large cocks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For me its ALL Pleasure! Not sure about this whole frontier thing, they have been doing it since before the Roman Empire.n6aQAOJF4lj4LgO6
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think the discussion is allowing people to explore their curiosity. Then the ones who like it, like me, just want it more and more. In a perfect world, I would love to have frequent Bi-MMF sex. Not every time, but the more I stretch my ass, the more pleasurable the anal sex. My orgasms really are better, more throbbing, bigger, and more shocking when I have something up my ass—at least two or three fingers! And fucking her ass? Very intimate. I love to feel her asshole contracting around my dick when she cums. LOVE THAT!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ls63563
I have by far the most intense orgasms when anal stimulation is involved! I don't think it's all in my head, butt...

It took me a long time to try anal sex as the whole thing scared and rather revolted me. Finally I allowed a lovely man to have his wicked way with my derriere. The first was blah, but by the third or fourth time I was having those spastic, back-arching orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
I love the heat of the cum in me. And I love blowing it back out!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love to be taken anally i when given permission orgasm that way too
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have never actually tried it. None of the women I have been want to try it.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Love it. My first time was at age 26 and been doing it regularly and frequently ever since.
Meagan
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to say it is pleasure for me. Can't say I was hooked from the first time but very quickly after I was for sure.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I love anal! It feels great and the orgasms are more intense than in the pussy.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

The attraction is the nature surrounding it. Very difficult to find a female that will permit it.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

I have anal sex for pleasure. It turns me on knowing I'm doing something dirty.