Agree or disagree?

last reply
39 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sure most of you have heard the saying, "It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." So, do you agree or disagree, or have any other thoughts?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Agree.
Neel
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree then you would know the feeling of lost
Lurker
0 likes
Agree.... but it still sucks. Thankfully we can find love again. It is not a one shot deal.
Lurker
0 likes
Love is always hard to find but once you have it and lost it you know what it looks like next time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thats a good reply Mickitv, I agree also with JohnC it hurts to lose that love but chances are you will find love again and having lost it once makes it more precious.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mickitv
Love is always hard to find but once you have it and lost it you know what it looks like next time.

Nicely put Mickitv
Lurker
0 likes
I think everyone would agree until they lose someone. It's hard to find love again once you've lost someone.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Niall123
I think everyone would agree until they lose someone. It's hard to find love again once you've lost someone.

agree with this, most defiantly!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree totally!
Classified
0 likes
Quote by Kage
I'm sure most of you have heard the saying, "It's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all." So, do you agree or disagree, or have any other thoughts?

Agree.

Not easy. A lot in life that is worth something is never easy.
The experience should be used. Make it positive.
Know yourself. Learn who you are and what you want.
Be open to the next opportunity, there will be one.

The cheerful child was the one who found the penny.
Having learnt from experience, also knew what to buy in the sweet shop.

Time will but tell.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess regretting love lost is better than the regret of never knowing what it feels like. The former is a void that you'll never fill with any amount of money or things, although eventually you just might become numb to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Agree.

You learn from the experience, the mistakes and the successes.

You learn who you really are and what you want from life.

It's hard, but it's worth it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree very much. My first love passed away just a few weeks ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Completely agree there is nothing better to feel love even if it is lost.
Site administrator
0 likes
hhhhmmmm ... is the initial gain worth the subsequent pain if indeed one does not find love again ... I wonder ...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AriOli101
Agree.

You learn from the experience, the mistakes and the successes.

You learn who you really are and what you want from life.

It's hard, but it's worth it

i definitely agree
"I ‘accidentally’ wrapped my hand over my pitched tent. “Trying to cover it up” I lied to myself. Only to be rewarded by chills rocketing down my spine. Fuck! I needed to cum now! "
"Wasted Time" by

Gentleman With Handcuffs
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I totally agree. Even if the relationship wasn't healthy it is best to leave and say you have had the experience of being in love.

Life goes on.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Agree. Although it can be quite painful....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Sirene_Jaune
I totally agree. Even if the relationship wasn't healthy it is best to leave and say you have had the experience of being in love.

Life goes on.

Very well said. Hope you don't mind if I use it as my answer too, because I don't think I could have put it as well as you did smile
Lurker
0 likes
I agree with the saying in principle, but I've got to say that if I could have my time again, I would have avoided the relationship that left me the most hurt. I wouldn't choose to go through it again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree but it also effects others lives as well as your own - the pain can be spread around and be a lasting influence on more than 2 lives.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jack_42
I agree but it also effects others lives as well as your own - the pain can be spread around and be a lasting influence on more than 2 lives.

That is so true.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree, but damn it can hurt!
Gingerbread Lover
0 likes
I suppose it depends on if the feeling was reciprocated, but I disagree. To love and never be loved back tears your very soul away, and leaves you an ugly void. I would far rather still be unable to really love, than to have learned how for no reason.

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************