Login

A good friend of mine.

last reply
13 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Hey everyone, So i have this good friend that i talk to on a regular basis, However sometimes the conversation leads to sexual topics experiences what we liek ect. However nothin has ever happened between us do you think this means we want to sleep with each other? or its just healthy adult conversation?
Lurker
If you don't know if you want to sleep with him/her, then how could we know? LOL. Seriously though, in my opinion talking about sex doesn't mean he/she wants to sleep with you. if there are no other indicators I think it is just adult conversation.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by 21aussiekev
Hey everyone, So i have this good friend that i talk to on a regular basis, However sometimes the conversation leads to sexual topics experiences what we liek ect. However nothin has ever happened between us do you think this means we want to sleep with each other? or its just healthy adult conversation?

Is she open to the possibility of sleeping with you? Or perhaps be in a relationship with you? You can't solely act based on the signals she's giving you. Communication is a must. Ask and you shall know. Good luck!
Site administrator
Rather as above ... I am sure you could find a subtle way to get some indication of the answer to your question ... try something like 'Do you wish to sleep with me please ... just asking'.
Lurker
a good friend of mine showed up at my Bookshop for 'convo' behind locked doors
Lurker
Ask her out right already! smile
Lurker
I agree with everyone here, so far. If I weere to perceive that people wanted to sleep with me and vice versa based on our topics for discussion, I'd have slept with half my friends here. Not necessarily a bad thing, for me at least.

But everyone I had sex with, it was inevitable, we just knew it was gonna happen, or it began to happen and we were both into it and didn't put the brakes on.

Lots of good advice here, hope this helps too.

Lurker
IMO it sounds like she likes you, but she doesn't have the nerve to say anything. I would say ask her out already!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by 21aussiekev

Just my opinion:
1(a). If it's a guy and he's gay he definitely wants sex
1(b). If it's a guy and he's bi he probably wants sex.
2. If it's a girl who knows? She probably doesn't know herself.
When you find out you'll have to say who was right.
Detention Seeker
You are already very open with each other so ask her outright.
It means that you are open with each other and is comfortable too. Try asking Her/Him one day?
Rookie Scribe
I am pretty sure she wants more smile
Active Ink Slinger
I have a select group of male friends that I talk to on a pretty regular basis and we often end up talking about sex or sexual experiences or the like. It's harmless chatter about topics that perhaps might be for some people but perfectly natural for us because of our personalities and comfortability with one another. Does that mean we want to fuck? Not at all. Sometimes a conversation about sex or sexual experiences is just that, a conversation. No need to read into it any more than that unless YOU want more. If that's the case, then ask the questions and get it out on the table once and for all. I don't see the point in dancing around the subject if it's something you're hoping will happen. Go for it!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BelleduJour
I have a select group of male friends that I talk to on a pretty regular basis and we often end up talking about sex or sexual experiences or the like. It's harmless chatter about topics that perhaps might be for some people but perfectly natural for us because of our personalities and comfortability with one another. Does that mean we want to fuck? Not at all. Sometimes a conversation about sex or sexual experiences is just that, a conversation. No need to read into it any more than that unless YOU want more. If that's the case, then ask the questions and get it out on the table once and for all. I don't see the point in dancing around the subject if it's something you're hoping will happen. Go for it!

I agree with Belle.