Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Welcome to our 5 "new" Chat Room Mods

last reply
17 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
With the mobile site merging with this one, we are fortunate to have some good people joining our chat mod team.

This will give us a lot more coverage for various time zones and at busy times.

If you need support in the chat rooms, feel free to contact any of our additional moderators who will endeavour to help you out:

Bluestars

Buda

Ardentmale

Silkmoth

The_reader94

Please make them feel welcome!
Welcome to the club!

Really good to have more on the team. I will ask Nic if we have the budget for extra free biscuits and tea/coffee. Failing that I expect Bluestars to fund them.

John, you're a laugh!

Welcome, everyone!
Quote by curvygalore
John, you're a laugh!

Welcome, everyone!

I am so NOT sharing the home made cookies and cakes you give me with them however. I have limits.

Welcome to the Mod Squad.

Quote by simplyjohn

I am so NOT sharing the home made cookies and cakes you give me with them however. I have limits.

Never worry, John! I'll keep your stash separate!

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Welcome!!! I remember most of you from my brief forays on to the mobile site. Glad to have you here and keeping our chatters in line.
Quote by simplyjohn
Really good to have more on the team. I will ask Nic if we have the budget for extra free biscuits and tea/coffee. Failing that I expect Bluestars to fund them.

I’m sure we can all bring a packet of hobnobs to the party smile
Quote by seeker4
Welcome!!! I remember most of you from my brief forays on to the mobile site. Glad to have you here and keeping our chatters in line.

We missed you!
Quote by Bluestars

We missed you!

You may still miss me. I don't really chat on here, mostly just hang in the forums and even that not as much as I used to.
Thank you for the warm welcome
Welcome! Sorry you are losing your home base but I hope you love it here!

Welcome to the mobile users and the returning ones. A few familiar faces.

Thanks for everything you all do for the site ?
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1