Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Private chat rooms

last reply
20 replies
3.5k views
4 watchers
8 likes

is there a way to invite other members to a private chat room you created that is password protected?

Link no longer works, I'd like to join the New Zealand chat page but don't know how to get invited in ?

Quote by Bandit6969

Link no longer works, I'd like to join the New Zealand chat page but don't know how to get invited in ?

You raised a support ticket for this 11th November and this was my response:

'Hello. If you wish to mingle specifically with members who have signed up to the Swinging Heaven site in NZ then you will need to become a member of that site:

https://www.kiwiswingers.co.nz/

Otherwise you can access the global chat rooms and without a doubt you will find in those some members from that country.

Kind regards,

John'

Quote by smilewithhappiness

We have private chatrooms too ? Really

Wanna come into my private chatroom, Babe? 😇

thinking of what to say in public chatrooms to get simplyjohn to make an appearance

I'll be happy to say what I said the first time I met you lol

--

Edit:if you don't recall then, imma choose to be offended.

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

thinking of what to say in public chatrooms to get simplyjohn to make an appearance

I'll be happy to say what I said the first time I met you lol

--

Edit:if you don't recall then, imma choose to be offended.

As I recall you said 'OMG you are just to die for and I love a huge c**k. Can I make you tea and chocolate biscuits?'

Quote by simplyjohn

As I recall you said 'OMG you are just to die for and I love a huge c**k. Can I make you tea and chocolate biscuits?'

Quote by lynnwitt

Wanna come into my private chatroom, Babe? 😇

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 yes , yep , oui.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Quote by smilewithhappiness

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭 yes , yep , oui.🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

I'm certain we will have much to discuss... Starting with your lack of panties.

Quote by lynnwitt

I'm certain we will have much to discuss... Starting with your lack of panties.

Haha, really missy ? Mine or YOURS mostly. 😇😇😇😇

Quote by simplyjohn

Imma send you the info so we can wiggles eyebrows

((loud thud))

carrier pigeon smacked into window and SimplyJohn never got password

Mmhhmm mmhhmm

lol

Quote by Bbc4azz45

Hello

Hello.

The most delightful and uninhibited things happen in private chats. The biggest problem is finding someone who can write as opposed to making sounds ( mmmm, onhhh, etc). This is a medium that requires an ability to communicate.

I love cfnm societies and love female power

Quote by Icarus4

The most delightful and uninhibited things happen in private chats. The biggest problem is finding someone who can write as opposed to making sounds ( mmmm, onhhh, etc). This is a medium that requires an ability to communicate.

a world of onomatopoeia 🤣

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'