Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Posting pics in a chat room

last reply
8 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
I have down loading some beautiful pics. How do I post a pic in a chat room. It is time for me to share.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
If the images reside in your image gallery or a photo album simply copy and paste the image link at the top of an image into the chat room message box and send.

For images that reside on the internet right click on the image and select Copy Image Address. In the chat room message box Paste the image url and send. Please note the actual commands may vary between browsers.
Thank you. I will give it try.

John
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Hello…I have a question…does anyone know how to upload pics into the chat rooms from an iMac/iPad...I dont have any issues elsewhere on Lush ?

Life is not a rehearsal!!
Quote by Naomi2
Hello…I have a question…does anyone know how to upload pics into the chat rooms from an iMac/iPad...I dont have any issues elsewhere on Lush ?

Pics saved into your device can't be uploaded into chatrooms.
You can post images using an URL link. Such as

*Image removed - rather hardcore for the Help Desk but thank you for assisting*

<https://www.lushstories.com/services/imageproxy.ashx?r=http%3a%2f%2f78.media.tumblr.com%2f849151e651c294fa1cfd735bcb747701%2ftumblr_nzphqiz8gP1rtxn3oo1_500.gif>

You can upload pics from your device into threads though by choosing the yellow icon from settings.

__

Edit--you can create a pvt folder on your profile and upload the pics you would like to share in rooms--by uploading those pics, you'll get a lush generated link.
I think I have solved this issue at last....

Right click on the photo/gif...right click on Get Info...Copy Where from, in new drop down box...paste in chat room ...then send...easy peasy

Life is not a rehearsal!!

We can post photos in Regional rooms however not in Global rooms. Have not gotten a straight answer from Lush

Regional rooms are Lush rooms, if they have the picture Icon next to the room name, then pictures can be posted. The global rooms are not Lush rooms. 

Currently if I create a private room to chat I cannot post pictures like I could previously.

It seems I can only do this if I upgrade. WTF

Why has the quality of service been downgraded in the first place?

I should still be able to post pics if I create a room.

I have even tried creating a regional rather than global room with the same result.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart