last reply
238 replies
10.5k views
41 watchers
116 likes
**Smile, it's free therapy**
0 likes

Quote by bicumjon

Hi, the mention notifications are quite unpleasant. Why is it such a high pitched brutal sound? PM notifications are fine, just not sure what happened with mention notifications. Thank you.

Is this a volume issue, or an issue with the actual sound?

Quote by bicumjon

2nd piece of feedback. On the app, sometimes it show the room title at the top and the text entry at the bottom. But sometimes when you scroll down the room name area gets hidden. Then to change rooms I have to scroll all the way back up, and hope that I don't activate the refresh or I get kicked out of all the rooms. Galaxy S21 Ultra on Chrome.

I have experienced this in both Chrome and MS Edge - which is basically Chrome anyways, when you get to the bare bones.

Personally, I use the Samsung Browser (on my Android devices) and find it is much more easy on the eye than Chrome.

I seem to write a story every 1.5 years on average.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

Quote by Georgia_27_8
Is this a volume issue, or an issue with the actual sound?

Stealing in on the thread -- I still have never heard a notification sound in Chat. Just tested it after checking all settings. Silence.
Win7/Win10/Iphone/Ipad; Chrome/Safari/Firefox

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Hi, Mmmmmmm, Could be the start of something good

Mobile tourist
0 likes

This is not about me , more for the site . Being a ginuea pig on the old mobile site for this new site I have a few issues . When I want to use an emoji it puts me in trouble . Can’t return to the screen and can’t check which emoji I chose . I use an iPhone .

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Need help. When going into chat, can't access a few rooms. Says nickname already in use.

Can I please have this looked into

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

the chat beta is awful and you all should be ashamed of this change. Now I get to why im actually writing a reply here. on 6-29-24 I was in eye candy room and posting pictures from my album here on the site with no issue. come back less than 24 hrs later and none of my pictures I try to post from my album work. haven't worked for two days. this is unacceptable. what is also unacceptable is I contact support and get told to come to a forum to leave a complaint about my issue. that ISNT HOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO WORK. please get your shit together and most importantly go back to the old site style for chat rooms.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Hi I am not able to post pictures anymore. Not sure what the problem is

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Im having issues. I can't share pics in the rooms. I can in private chats not linked in the rooms but anything linked to the rooms part of Lush doesn't allow me to share pics

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I cannot post pictures into the rooms. I could a couple of days ago now nothing happens. Wht

Super Admin
2 likes

Image posting should now be fixed.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Thanks for fixing the picture posting. STILL having issues with trying to access some rooms.

Eye candy is one of them. Says nickname already in use.

Can someone please look into it

0 likes

Cant enter the lgbt chat room, it says an occupant already has my nicknsm

0 likes

For those of you with the "nickname already in use" error. I'm trying to gather more details to see if a pattern emerges. What device & browser are you using when the "nickname already in use" error occurs?

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by rocketman10

For those of you with the "nickname already in use" error. I'm trying to gather more details to see if a pattern emerges. What device & browser are you using when the "nickname already in use" error occurs?

Using Samsung browser. Only happens in rooms eyecandy, lgbtq, basement and softcore.

Happens both mobile browser and desktop site.

Every other room for me is accessible.

I did cancel my account and rejoin recently using the same username, now whether that has anything to do with it....

0 likes

Was trying to enter chat, but the lounge and eye candy rooms are saying an occupant with the same nickname is currently using the room. I tried other rooms with no issues, just these two

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 likes

Quote by rangerrcb

IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As stated a few times, this thread should be kept constructive.

Could you please provide a list of factual issues you have with the current version of Chat, so we can look to remedy bugs or provision new features - rather than just blurting out an opinion with excessive exclamation?

If you can't provide a list of constructive feedback, please refrain from posting for the sake of it.

You might as well check them out: https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Georgia_27_8/stories

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

The new format is TERRIBLE!!!!

Voyeur @ f/64
2 likes

From two words to five words.

PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 likes

Quote by rangerrcb

The new format is TERRIBLE!!!!

Still not constructive. The format sucks for you, although it is technically and visually superior.

Could you please kindly provide some examples of how it could be improved?

XGX

❤️

Rookie Scribe
1 like

My apologies if this has been reported already, but the Ladies Room is gone from the room selection list.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

This weekend the chat seems more stable, thank you.

When I block someone, I still see them and their posts in the chat. Is this correct?

The reason is that the person posts pix which are not to my taste, not against rules, just not my taste and I would rather not see them.

Thanks for all the refining of the site.

0 likes

Quote by Lixa

This weekend the chat seems more stable, thank you.

When I block someone, I still see them and their posts in the chat. Is this correct?

The reason is that the person posts pix which are not to my taste, not against rules, just not my taste and I would rather not see them.

Thanks for all the refining of the site.

In chat settings, you should have a hide blocked user" button - that should make their post invisible.

XGX

❤️

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Elisaaah

My apologies if this has been reported already, but the Ladies Room is gone from the room selection list.

Ladies of Lush were mainly men users w/ female accounts to access said room.

Site administrator
1 like

Quote by IMPURETHOUGHTS

Ladies of Lush were mainly men users w/ female accounts to access said room.

I just do not believe that for one minute. Our members would not do that! 🙄

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by simplyjohn

I just do not believe that for one minute. Our members would not do that! 🙄

The sarcasm in you is mighty*⅛ strong.

--

Edit fixed:*⅛

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I create a room, provide the PW to invited members, and they can't see the room. When they do see the room they get a message about policy. Also, I have gotten a "room creation denied due to site policy" message at times.