Chat room error?

last reply
5 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whenever I log into a chat room alot of the areas seem greyed out or out of proportion. Theres no ongoing chat, no user names on the right hand side. I haven't made any changes to my chrome browser. I even tried on firefox but that gives me the same error.

Is there an issue going on right now or am I the only one?
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
You're not the only one. I think it's happening to everyone. And even when I leave, it still shows my name as being in the room. So everyone who clicks into a room, it doesn't load, and once they leave it still seems as if they're in the room. This probably explains why it seems as if there are people in a room, when in fact the rooms aren't loading, at it just shows everyone who's joined and then left as still being in the room. I'm pretty sure the powers that be are already aware and hopefully there will be a solution soon.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
You're not the only one. I think it's happening to everyone. And even when I leave, it still shows my name as being in the room. So everyone who clicks into a room, it doesn't load, and once they leave it still seems as if they're in the room. This probably explains why it seems as if there are people in a room, when in fact the rooms aren't loading, at it just shows everyone who's joined and then left as still being in the room. I'm pretty sure the powers that be are already aware and hopefully there will be a solution soon.

I hope so, thanks for helping me keep my sanity!
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
We're aware of the issue and are in the process of working on it, should be fixed soon.

Thanks for your patience. smile
The Resident Princess
0 likes
Thank you Thank you Thank you.........It works now