When did you come into the lifestyle?

last reply
10 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I am curious. When did you find out about the lifestyle, and did you like it?
0 likes
Hi I am assuming that you mean BDSM rather than just swinging. Well I got into swinging in 1980 and around 81 I met a Domme called Angela. Though I had played with other women she was my first full on Lesbian lover. She was defiantly a Domme but it was all about control and psychology not physical. however she used restraint, dress control and control of my sexual activity when we were together. After Angela I moved to a more traditional Dom called Peter who was very skilled in the use of erotic paints would have been 82 /3 and since then I am an addict. I love to share the thrill of erotic pain and the deep sensuality it can lead to
Linn
Lurker
0 likes
It all started after I have had a lot of bad experiences. I was a new lesbian. I was studying in Holland and I visited lesbian bars.

There I met a lot of girls with whom I slept. They invited to come to their apartment and we had sex. But that is all it was.

I only had one night stands or two night stands with them. My study lasted four years. I kept on going to lesbian bars and sleeping with girls.

My studies were over. I went to Germany. I wanted to be submissive. I was thinking as a submissive girl my relations will be long term.

That was true. In Germany I met a very sweet lady. She invited me to her home and there I found out that she is a Mistress. She taught me a lot.

She was replaced by her company to another country. I could not follow her and our relation ended. Then I met another girl. She was no Mistress.

We got together and I told her that I'm submissive. I asked her to spank me. She did spank me and she decided to become my Mistress.

After her I have been together with four other Mistresses. But the relation with the Mistresses was all the time long term.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got into the lifestyle when I was 15, starting with online Masters, and then moving onto in person Doms when I was a little older. Met the man who is my husband at 18 so that was it for me. As far as swinging, similar story, but we still swing.
Lurker
0 likes
When i was in school my mom and dad trained me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BDSM is not for me - I have tried it and didn't like it.
Lurker
0 likes
In my early teens, and I haven't looked back
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
my oldest friend. First, her patronage, then trust, her experience, and indisputable great authority, then experiment and curiosity.