What would your friends think.

last reply
16 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
4 likes
Rookie Scribe
1 like
What would your friends say if they knew your fetish? My friends would flip if the knew me to be submissive to my wife, and all women in general.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They will never find out as what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom. The implements and toys are all carefully removed and hidden if we have guests around a bit like Operation Cover up in Thunderbirds Lol. The wardrobe full of costumes stays ( role players) as we do attend quite a few fancy dress parties.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think that is part of the trust which a submissive gives to his Domme. That is, the trust that She will respect his submission and not humiliate him with it. In my experience there are many many people that this fetish can be exposed to without harm, but there are some which have the potential to seriously harm. Workmates, vanilla friends and family mainly.
Lurker
0 likes
My issue is that my parents and brothers and relatives are not aware of my "lifestyle" interests. I know I will not change my interests and fetishes even if
everyone knows but I still have not built up the nerve to tell everyone. I feel like I am having to be so fake with my family and always having to hide who I
really am and how I live. It some times gets me like apprehensive to go to family holidays in case I say some thing wrong or give myself away. But if I just
come out and tell them how I live my life and fetishes then what if they are not supportive of me? I think my brothers might understand and not judge me but my parents are not so open and might shun me once they do know. Is it better to just keep living my life like I am with fetishes and activities I know is not
considered normal or acceptable by my parents age and even still some of society? or do I just tell my family at one time and find out who still supports me and who does not?
Kathy
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
KAT25DC, I wouldn't go tell the family that you have some strange fetishes. You should keep that to yourself and whom ever you are involved with. My question was would your friends or family be surprised if they found out what your fetishes are. If you are a secretary, would your co-worker be surprised that you are submissive and liked BDSM?
0 likes
Subhubby73, honestly it’s none of their business. I have a few friends who know my fetishes and all. I don’t get any judgment from them and it’s fun to joke about. On a serious note tho. I don’t want my family to find out and even if they do I don’t want to talk about it with them. I don’t ask nor want to know what happens in their bedroom and expect the same respect from them.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I think my friends would be stunned to find out that I am a bisexual submissive cross dressing sissy slut. My wife on the other hand loves what I am as she helped sculpt me onto the person I have become.
Lurker
0 likes
Hahahahaha .All my friends know what I am
Rookie Scribe
1 like

Members of my family know that I'm slutty, but have no idea some of the extreme kinky things that I enjoy

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

We are not accountable to anyone!!! Sexual preferences, liking , fetishes are naturally in us !! Some explore, some dont !! Sexual desires don't define us .

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Quote by Myrrhhhhhh

Some will be surprised while some will applaud and say, "Finally!" biggrin

Care to share with me silly

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

They would be happy😇

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

That they want their cocks sucked hopefully

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My friends all think I’m weird anyway lol. I like much older men and I like dominate men so they think I’m weird already.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I have no what they think ! I would like to know myself what they would think about me !