Übermensch Anyone?

last reply
11 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Master Alduras is still in search of women who will be real sex slaves (as opposed to 'pretend' BDSM slaves) on his island in the Caribbean. Just sign on the dotted line, transfer your assets, property, capital and human rights - and you too can have the same enriching experience this young lady enjoyed:

http://katibu.lakajira.com/2012/04/01/katibu-trailer/
Si vos postulo me, sed non vis me, oportet me manere.
Sed si vis me, sed non vos postulo me, oportet me abire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I watched the video and now I'm looking at the guy's website. I'm in shock and completely at a loss for words.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by freakycactus
I watched the video and now I'm looking at the guy's website. I'm in shock and completely at a loss for words.

http://alduras.lakajira.com/

LOL - Gorean Lifestyle at it's best.

I like to keep Master Alduras in my back pocket as THE "poster boy" for the plea that submissives really should consider they DO need things like limits, safewords, and SSC (safe, sane and consentual) play - as opposed to RACK. Master Alduras uses RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) with full waiver of liabily to injury/loss of life and limb contracts which he believes are irrevocable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can see why! He must think it's irrevocable if he then finds it acceptable to sell the slave on. Clearly signing a contract with him then gives him this 'right'? I'm still shaking my head and muttering under my breath about it. It's not often I'm at a loss for words but with this I really am. I just want to kick something, preferably that man in the groin, repeatedly!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by PhareDuFour

Master Alduras uses RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink) with full waiver of liabily to injury/loss of life and limb contracts which he believes are irrevocable.

These 'contracts' are not legally binding. Loss of life or limb? I would be interested to see how Master Alduras does when he meets the real Masters of prison life. BDSM contracts and consenting to illegal acts of violence do not allow someone to operate above the law when it comes to human trafficking, grievous assault or death. Just ask the infamous Armin Meiwes about how his theory of having his victim's 'consent' held up in court.

That whole video and the concepts behind it made me sad. On one hand, one can argue about 'consensual' decisions but on the other hand self-mutilation, suicide, addiction, not taking one's medication when they are mentally ill are also consensual decisions but most people would argue about intervention in these cases for the person's well-being. In other words consensual decision-making is only as good as one's own mental health. There's a cult-like quality here that seems to prey on the weak and vulnerable under the guise of belonging, protection and ego-fulfillment. Very disturbing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I knew what I was gonna see in that video before I clicked on it... la kajira was a dead giveaway of the gorean mindset ...I've mentioned My dislike of their beliefs in another post on here somewhere.

They treat slaves like cattle or prostitutes for all their friends to use, and I will never be able to agree with that type mentality.
Knowledge is nothing if not shared, with your slave, your community, and those wishing to enter into it. So I will continue to look for topics to give My opinion about, yes opinion.

*** Disclaimer ***
My way of thinking doesn't fit everyone, nor does anyone elses, it is not My intention to tell anyone else here how they must see or do things, as there are as many views of what "the life" means to people as there are people in it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it odd, if not a bit scary that people have even tried to replicate a life from 32 works of fiction. Of course there are a lot of people who live their life according to a work of fiction. I find that a bit odd and scary as well. Dancing_Doll mentioned that these contracts are not legally binding. Truth of the matter is one cannot consent to assault, I would like to site Paddleboro here. I think that the idea behind it is hot, erotic even. I could a weekend of such activities, even a week long vacation, (IMHO it's better than a golf vacation.)I just don't see how it is possible to live in that fashion in everyday life. I also have to concur with BlackTalon. I have my opinions, they are exactly that, MY OPINIONS. I am not telling, or even asking, anyone to agree 100% with them, as I don't agree 100% with the opinions of others. I have found, over the years, that it is often best to agree to disagree. This ,by no means, is reason for us not to like each other, or be friends, lovers, or what have you. Live the way you want to live. And I shall allow you to do that as long as you don't infringe upon my rights to do the same.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

These 'contracts' are not legally binding. Loss of life or limb?

Well, these masters like to believe that these contracts are essential, arguing 'It's no fun when you top from the bottom by safewording on me'. I have signed one of these contracts, and was abused by the man calling himself 'master'.

What I found out almost too late is that they believe once signed, your consent is irrevocable, according to the motto, "A signed deal is a signed deal. You knew what you were getting into."

Well I didn't it was irrevocable or exactly what I was getting into. I thought I was in for sensual spanking. I got the most serious beating of my life. So now I don't sign anything anymore. It's very scary when they tell you, "Fuck you, you fucking slut, and fuck your fucking safeword!"
Lurker
0 likes
Hi PhareDuFour,

you sound as if you really met mad people out there.
I am crossing my fingers that you will enjoy bdsm in a much more sane waysmile

Cat
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now that I am supposed to be able to post links, I would like to offer a slightly different perspective of Gorean M/s from one of the best pages I have ever seen on the subject online.

http://www.passionwolf.com/gorean.html

There are, like Alduras, some people who simply take it way too seriously--but at the end of the day most people who like that flavor of M/s don't quite view it like him. For some, it is just basic M/s dressed up in role play. Others find value in how the books stress that a Master needs to be an honorable man, in control of himself above all else. A kajira is not meant to be a mindless object. She is a ferocious and wilful tigress, and only a man stronger than she has what it takes to master her.

Quote by BlackTalon
They treat slaves like cattle or prostitutes for all their friends to use, and I will never be able to agree with that type mentality.

The kinks and consensual agreements for open relationships aside, there certainly are people like that. However, rather than cattle, I have more often seen people liken the Gorean (and certainly M/s in general) lifestyle to owning an expensive sports car or a priceless Van Gogh painting.

She may be property, but she is precious and meant to be taken care of so that she will last and serve her owner well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlackTalon
I knew what I was gonna see in that video before I clicked on it... la kajira was a dead giveaway of the gorean mindset ...I've mentioned My dislike of their beliefs in another post on here somewhere.

I agree with you Talon, The Gorean lifestyle is not BDSM as it is mainly S&M. They are not true Masters but Sadist and there is a difference
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Red_Dragon

I agree with you Talon, The Gorean lifestyle is not BDSM as it is mainly S&M. They are not true Masters but Sadist and there is a difference

AGREED! !