last reply
34 replies
13.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Ravyn
I have both of these types of nipple clamps and the tweezer type tend to fall of when your moving around or if they are pulled on to hard. The Japanese Clover Clamps are a bit beefier and stay on when you want them to.

Japanese Clover Clamps

Tweezer Clit and Nipple Clamps

Is this something that she can wear out in public and what is the feeling that she would benefit from wearing this? I am interested in buying this for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Fugly
Some of my gear, which are the most used

If I could, I would wear this 24/7. Not only is it sexy, but comfortable - can't keep my hands off it when I am wearing it lol

For him:

Punishment for him:
[/quo

Is there a website for this?
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Is this something that she can wear out in public and what is the feeling that she would benefit from wearing this? I am interested in buying this for her.

Yes she could wear these out in public, it will just depends on what shes wearing as to whether it would be noticeable or not. As for the feeling, each person is different so there is no way I could tell you what the benefit would be for her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although not for everyone, Kinklab's Neon Wand can help you explore that personal boundary between pleasure and pain. The ElectroErotic unit is adjustable from little more than a wild visual effect through mild tingling with a bit of sparks, all the way up to a jolt that'll either inspire you or define that boundary you don't wish to cross. Metal toys can take on a very sinister nature when used with the Power Tripper attachment.

I'm new to these boards, but my spouse and I keep a collection that includes two wands, most of the attachments and metal impliments that include pinwheels, cuffs, clamps and a tassle flogger.

(once I figure out the limitations of picture-posting, I'll add one.)

[IMG]https://images.lushstories.com/carnalsanders/electrostim.jpg[/IMG]
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Wartenberg Pinwheels are great. I use them frequently in rope scenes. They can be delicate or mean. (menacing grin). Clean with alcohol between partners. (Please). I typically use them once someone is partially or better yet, fully suspended. Great across the nipples, clit, all the way up the back of the leg and up to the back of the neck. Drives them fucking insane! Test on yourself first, it doesn't take much force with these things.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
That is a lovely set (tweezer clit clamp and nipple combo). May I ask where you got them?