Subs read this now.

last reply
19 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you found your way here, you are a good sub following a command.

Now go to the bdsm looking thread and read what i wrote.

After Viewing what i wrote there. Return to this post.

Type i can read in response. As well as tell me one thing you saw on my profile.

If you followed all these steps, your a good subby. If not, are you really submissive?
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
*rubs her eyes* That's a lot of stuff to do for all this, deary ...

I can read ... but this is kinda crap, too

You find using a collar on one sub, then giving it to another as disrespectful.

I agree whole-heartedly.

I'm a kitty more than subbie. But I was curious.

"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
lol nice, just testing the waters.

I am thinking of starting a scavenger hunt for subs, trying to get people more active on forums. Its been a little slow.

Pats the kitty on the head.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Amnesia

I am thinking of starting a scavenger hunt for subs, trying to get people more active on forums. Its been a little slow.

Have you emailed the Boss about posting that 249 page primer on the BDSM lifestyle on her site yet? I bet if you did that, people would understand you much better.

If you haven't, I think you should. Contact her, I mean.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Quote by Amnesia

Poser.
[url]http://[/url]
Cock Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Ruthie

Poser.

Amen!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Seriously, This is a thing now??

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah i contacted nicola, she is looking into it. Sent her the copy.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
This is getting ridiculous now. Seriously...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amnesia

Type i can read in response. As well as tell me one thing you saw on my profile.

If you followed all these steps, your a good subby. If not, are you really submissive?

You wrote bollocks.

You can't seem to string together an intelligible sentence.

I am not a good subby. You happy?

You seem like an overbearing shitehead.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Amnesia

Do you realise what you have done is a big 'no-no'? whether you agree with this lifestyle choice or not, you are still not respecting D/s relationships. You cannot tell submissives to do anything, they are not your submissives.

Respecting D/s lifestyle choices is no different to respecting 'straight' relationships or 'lesbian' relationships. What do you think would happen if you called a thread, "All lesbians, read this now", you would get torn to shreds on this thread.

You shouldn't dabble in things you know nothing about, and clearly you don't know much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Amnesia

You've already gotten some flak for what you've written, and I can say that it is sort of deserved.

I can say that I will not comply with what you've given out as orders because the only orders that I follow are those of my Master and anyone my Master informs me that I am to follow orders from in the future. I understand that certain respects are to be given to other Doms/Masters, but there is also the flipside of the other Dom/Master respecting submissives that are not their own.

I've also had my fair share of fake Doms trying to do things similar to what you've basically done here. Mind you, I do not know you in the slightest, so I am not calling you a fake Dom, but you can assume that if you wish. All I can say is that this is not a good way to present yourself, if you want my honest opinion.
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by Crows_kitten
You've already gotten some flak for what you've written, and I can say that it is sort of deserved.

I can say that I will not comply with what you've given out as orders because the only orders that I follow are those of my Master and anyone my Master informs me that I am to follow orders from in the future. I understand that certain respects are to be given to other Doms/Masters, but there is also the flipside of the other Dom/Master respecting submissives that are not their own.

I've also had my fair share of fake Doms trying to do things similar to what you've basically done here. Mind you, I do not know you in the slightest, so I am not calling you a fake Dom, but you can assume that if you wish. All I can say is that this is not a good way to present yourself, if you want my honest opinion.

I pretty much agree with this. Ur not anyone of the submissive's who come to this thread, we don't have to listen or obey you. Who are u to us? No one. I think u have a lot to learn about the lifestyle. You don't come off like a true Master/Dom to me.
†Jinxy Approved†

0 likes
Quote by Amnesia

Yes Master!?

The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
Are you crazy? No respectful sub would follow an order from anyone other than their Master. I would never disrespect my Master like that. He deserves better.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Well, that went south fast.

I do kinda have to agree, though, in retrospect. I was hella bored when I bothered reading this the first time.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I should have figured this thread will sound the same as the other one, and pretty bad reception coming from the readers too. Well, it's no wonder since you sound like you're ordering a dog not a sub. Tsk!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hahaha, I love this guy.. An other great post of the true master of domination!
Keep up the good work Amnesia!
And don't forget Amnesia.. Keep trying! Because one of these days... you might... maybe....