Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Small penis

last reply
9 replies
3.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Does a small penis make you a good cuckold/slave.
Quote by footlover95
Does a small penis make you a good cuckold/slave.
will? Truth be known! I have a small o:book one! Think this has hurt me,because?? Am conscious of my little thing. What normal woman,wants a male with a little pepe'!? None,that is the truth!! So growing up, I have roamed in bed with men,who wanna mess with me!! Yes,my small pepe', is my burden!! Sad,but true!! In my ol' age, am gay!!
Quote by pecanfanni
will? Truth be known! I have a small o:book one! Think this has hurt me,because?? Am conscious of my little thing. What normal woman,wants a male with a little pepe'!? None,that is the truth!! So growing up, I have roamed in bed with men,who wanna mess with me!! Yes,my small pepe', is my burden!! Sad,but true!! In my ol' age, am gay!!
my answer,if I was straight,Yes! I'd be a cuckolded slave!!
Define a small penis! How small is small??? Ever consider that some women have small pussies??? The Chinese talk about this in their sex writings.
It might. More often, guys with small dicks turn out to be big pricks though.
... it may help...
im not very big all the better to fit into panties with :P i would personally go with a yes to this question however that doesnt mean well hung guys dont like to be humiliated it might just be harder to do
I agree a small penis does fit into panties better (which is a must for a sissy ) and is easier to humiliate. can be put in a chastity where it belongs lol. having said all that yes i do believe that guys with cute lil cocklets do make better cucks and sissys
panties and a small dick have definitely contributed to be being a good cuckold, but what really sealed the deal was my girlfriend having me get a vasectomy fully knowing that she wanted kids, just not mine.
Small tpi ok brow santai aja...