Login

Shibari, Kinbaku, having fun while being safe

last reply
0 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is a lot of interest going around for Shibari and Kinbaku . very beautiful and fun for the rope bunnies and riggers Aka the one getting tied and the one doing the knots. "Hey baby, look at this KEWL suspended woman on the internet, come on. hold my beer while I hang you from the rafters of the barn" OH HELL NO ... and yes I choose to pick on the redneck cowboys, since I am one less blow back from the PC crowd . my grandfather was full Cherokee... run that up your flag pole smile LMAO, I am a cowboy and Indian

I know its a real buzzkill but I feel compelled to caution all new and intermediates, and even remind the seasoned pros.
Broken bones, Internal hemorrhaging, Necrosis. these are all very common injuries for those that are not properly trained and yes even sometimes with years of training. Is it beautiful.. Hell yeah.. Doesn't it look like fun when you watch a kink video and she is multi squirting until passing out.. ( another day ) Its just like the martial arts classes in Japan. I could not wait to jump in and do all the cool stuff. I had no idea the cumulative injuries I would sustain over the years. Did I stop. not but I did learn some hard lessons and tried to always seek a true qualified Sensei / master since...
In no way is this meant to turn all you Rope Bunnies and future Riggers away, Just wanted you to consider for a moment. You have to .. I was having a discussion the other day with a husband/ wife team here in Texas and I had to remind him that being top/sub/sadist meant he had to trust her even more.. he got a confused look on his face and I reminded him that if he spanks her.. she loves it.. going crazy .. orgasm city and spend the rest of the night in a loving embrace.... Its still doesn't matter if SHE or some wild hair young DA wants to press charges .. what he did to her.NO MATTER how much she begged him.. Is still illegal in the state of Texas. I hope this is received in the spirit I intend it. Have fun, stretch those boundaries..but do it safely and always know whats at stake :)

Stay Kinky
Arak