Login

Self Spanking

last reply
11 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
I find myself in need of a long hard spanking but I am currently miles away from anyone that can give me what I need.

What is the most effective way to give yourself a hard spanking that will have the desired effect, leave some marks and be remember every time you sit down for a few days.

Thanks in advance

Ian
Rainbow Warrior
Become a religious zealot, who self-flagellates with a cat'o-ninetails

Active Ink Slinger
I was hoping someone would post this thread. I have spanked myself with my hand many times but a little while ago I bought myself a leather studded paddle. When I start using it I get a hard-on and there is the desire to do it harder, and I do. The feeling is amazing. I spank myself for a while hard and my bum goes red and stings and I love it. I would love someone to do it to me. I know I would scream, "do it harder, harder, you bastard, harder!" It turns me on, end of. so I understand anyone who wants to spank themselves because it is so sensual. Lucy. xx
Lurker
The trick is to spank yourself hard enough that it arouses you, while you dont get really hurt.
Active Ink Slinger
Self spanking has never really done it for me. I just can't get any relief from it and just feel stupid trying. I guess i need to feel someone is punishing me, physically
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by theweeman
Self spanking has never really done it for me. I just can't get any relief from it and just feel stupid trying. I guess i need to feel someone is punishing me, physically

Totally agree
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by LucyLou62

Totally agree

I have done it to myself and it is great but there is nothing better than a guy doing it to me. I love it to be hard and fast. Such a turn on. One guy I had used to use my paddle and spank me while he fucked me, like he was whipping a horse. God it was good. I used to beg him to do it harder and fuck me faster, and he would finish by absolutely filling my mouth with his cum. Wow it was amazing. I could do it every night.
Active Ink Slinger
After looking at this again I couldn’t resist. I got my paddle out and started. It is so odd that The harder I spank my bum the more turned on I get. I wish someone could explain why. I am going to do it now, and I am going to try to do it harder than I have ever done it to see how far I can go.
I find self spanking to be more frustrating than anything... I just don’t understand it and don’t see how you can get the same release and comfort in self spanking ??‍♀️ Like you would with your Dom/me
colin123
A paddle can be used easily enough, I have done it but much prefer wife to spank me, especially for a specific thing I have done.
Active Ink Slinger

Quote by colin123
A paddle can be used easily enough, I have done it but much prefer wife to spank me, especially for a specific thing I have done.

I much prefer to be spanked my my wife too, but the most effective implements I have found for self spanking are rubber and leather tawses. It might be my lack of flexibility but paddles, crops and canes don’t work for a self spanking, and plimsolls are ok but only allow me to spank one cheek to a reasonable level (though still not that great). Sometimes my wife will make me spank myself while she touches herself, which I find an incredible turn on, but I generally prefer to be bent over the arm of the sofa or restrained over our spanking stool for her to administer it.

Rookie Scribe

I spank myself with a two inch wide belt. I really get into it and can smack myself very hard with it. I like to work it around both cheeks, the tops of my thighs, up my crack and even my balls. It's great fun on a boring evening.