Safe words online?

last reply
65 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my relationship right now He and i do not use a safe word. (We are 100% online for about 1 more year) But this is the only relationship in the BDSM lifestyle that i didn't have a safe word.( online and 24/7) Now this is because there is a high level of trust and experience on both sides. i know that if i say something is upsetting me He will step back and help me understand or fix the situation. It is the same thing as a safe word, i just trust Him to know when i cannot handle something or need a bit more help. For beginners or people who do not understand their sub OR Dom, you should always have a safe word. ( online and/or 24/7)
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

As for Masters always wanting to push things to the point of harm, or might cause harm, etc. I understand the concept.

Yes, they do push, but not for the reasons many might think. It should always be for the benefit of the sub. To help them expand, to help them grow, to help them gain pleasure, etc.

Sounds like you're the type of guy that does things a girl does not want until they learn to like it. To just take it.

that part sounded too.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Sounds like you're the type of guy that does things a girl does not want until they learn to like it. To just take it.

that part sounded too.

Not at all. Clearly you don't understand the concepts being discussed, nor how it relates to things between willing and caring partners. It is also clear that you are simply trying to Troll and cause problems. Please direct your attention to someone else. Thank you.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

Not at all. Clearly you don't understand the concepts being discussed, nor how it relates to things between willing and caring partners. It is also clear that you are simply trying to Troll and cause problems. Please direct your attention to someone else. Thank you.

Well which one is it? Am I trying to cause problems or do I not understand? It can't be both... Since one would mean I understand and the other means I don't.

Sounds like you don't know how to interpret words.

That might extend to the words yes and no.

Hmmm...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Well which one is it? Am I trying to cause problems or do I not understand? It can't be both... Since one would mean I understand and the other means I don't.

Sounds like you don't know how to interpret words.

That might extend to the words yes and no.

Hmmm...

You are now following me around the forum taking shots at me. You may think this is fun, but it would fall under the forum rules against Trolling and Personal Disputes. Your aim is to upset me and somehow make me look bad or in the least yourself look "good", or whatever. Neither is happening, but quite the opposite.

Yes I see you Magical_felix. Please stop. Stop targeting people (and namely at this time me), and then constantly going after them. Just move along and ignore me and what I do or post. Stop trying to demean me or take shots at me. Clearly I have not confronted you or even instigated things with you in any way. I have been civil and tried to answer your clearly loaded comments, and ask that you stop your preoccupation with me. Again, it is not within the guidelines of the forum. So again, please just move alone. Thanks.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by JohnC

You are now following me around the forum taking shots at me. You may think this is fun, but it would fall under the forum rules against Trolling and Personal Disputes. Your aim is to upset me and somehow make me look bad or in the least yourself look "good", or whatever. Neither is happening, but quite the opposite.

Yes I see you Magical_felix. Please stop. Stop targeting people I (and namely at this time me), and then constantly going after them. Just move along and ignore me and what I do or post. Stop trying to demean me or take shots at me. Clearly I have not confronted you or even instigated things with you in any way. I have been civil and tried to answer your clearly loaded comments, and ask that you stop your preoccupation with me. Again, it is not within the guidelines of the forum. So again, please just move alone. Thanks.

I was just asking you to elaborate on what you said... How is that against the rules? I am not allowed to quote you? Since when is discussing topics against the forum rules? It's a forum... Just wondering what you mean... I'm trying to learn about the "lifestyle".